Retail Area Manager (ECI Concessions)
Location: Calle Constitución, 1. 4º, 3ª 08960 Sant Just Desvern, Barcelona
Contract: permanent, full-time
Other: 1-2 days of home office per week, monthly medical allowance, corporate & performance bonus
OUTGROWN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? COME PLAY IN OURS.
At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be based in the Pacific Northwest, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better. ” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this role, you'll be responsible for leading and managing the day-to-day operations of our different concessions in El Corte Inglés (ECI). Your main goal will be to ensure that our staff members feel like they're part of a cohesive team, all working together towards the same goals.
You'll act as a link between team members across various ECI sites, working closely with our Key Account Manager and liaising with all the different shared services in Columbia Sportswear Company. We need someone who can take charge and ensure that each ECI location is performing at its best, through coaching, execution, and accountability.
If you're someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys building and developing a strong team, and has a knack for problem-solving and driving results, we want to hear from you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Manage a team of 3 ECI Coordinators together with Columbia employees in the ECI concessions in Spain. You will handle hiring, onboarding, training, goal setting, managing maternity and sick leaves, sales performance plans, with the support of the HR Retail Assistant and the HR department
- Perform weekly analysis of sales by concession, send weekly results to all doors and provide recommendations with action plans to increase performance
- Travel regularly to the ECI locations to meet your team, and visit the concessions, review their performance, give feedback and implement action plans
- Manage the full Concession opening and closure process with the support of the ECI Coordinators
- Partner with the ECI Coordinators and Marketing Department to keep our brand image in the concessions and execute our merchandising and marketing initiatives
- Prepare Sales period, and special holidays period, by ensuring that the right extra staff is hired and trained
- Coordinate the visual merchandising implementation according to Columbia guidelines together with the ECI Coordinators
- Manage promotional offerings at ECI in alignment with the wholesale offering
- Maintain daily contact with Account Services Rep about products, stocks, special orders, defective products and weekly deliveries
- Take part actively in the product purchase process by giving insights and knowledge about stock, quantities, flows and rotations
- Support Key Account manager with ECI Wholesale business (trainings, sell-ins, and promotions’ alignment)
- A people leader who enjoys motivating, supporting, and coaching his staff
- Committed to ensure a smooth running of the day-to-day activities and operations to support our business goals within concessions
- A strong communicator and business partner, able to build trusting relationships with your stakeholders
- A problem solver who can take decisions independently while respecting company’s guidelines and customer’s needs
- A team player with a positive mindset who enjoys working hand in hand with his colleagues
- 2 to 4 years' experience within the retail industry managing a large sales team in multiple concessions/locations
- Experience working with El Corte Inglés, an in-depth understanding of their environment, policies and practices, and knowledge of the competition at all concessions
- Strong knowledge of retail management, sales techniques, and customer service tools and ability to train your staff in these areas
- Particularly good analytical skills, which make you confident using MS Excel to navigate reports and to analyse KPI’s, data, etc.
- Fluency in Spanish and English, both in writing and in speaking
- Availability to travel 70% of the time
The outdoors is diverse. In nature, different colors, shapes and species thrive due to their diversity. Diverse perspectives lead to creativity and innovation. Equity leads to empowerment. Inclusion leads to teamwork. We’ve grown from a family business to a global company because we understand what been making clothing and footwear so that more people can enjoy the outdoors. We connect active people with their passions across race, ethnicity, gender, ability, religion, age and sexual orientation. Doing the right thing for our consumers, customers, employees, the company and our communities is one of our core values. We are dedicated to relentless improvement in diversity, equity and inclusion in our company culture because of one thing that we all agree on: the outdoors is for all of us.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
Detalles del puesto de trabajo:
|Ubicación:||Sant Just Desvern
Sant Just Desvern, Cataluña, España
|Pracovni_pozice:||Retail Area Manager (ECI Concessions)|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||125.000 - 150.000|
|Añadido el:||24. 4. 2023
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!
¿Por qué está buscando trabajo en Trabajas.es?
Cada día nuevos anuncios de trabajo Puede elegir entre una amplia gama de trabajos: nuestro objetivo es ofrecer una selección lo más amplia posible Déjenos enviar nuevos anuncios por correo electrónico Sea el primero en responder a las nuevas ofertas de empleo Todos los anuncios de trabajos en un único lugar (de empleadores, agencias y otros portales) Todos los servicios para demandantes de empleo son gratuitos Le ayudaremos a encontrar un nuevo empleo