Engineering Service Advisor
Engineering Service Advisor 4897451 | careers4a.com Customer Service Advisor Share Job
Engineering Service Advisor
Location: Based in Loughborough (This role may require you to travel offsite to support customers)
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Salary: £28, 000-£35, 000
Due to expansion within the customer service department the company is now seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join the technical service team.
This role will be a full time, permanent position working closely alongside the technical team to support customer enquiries.
The company is an established wholesale manufacturer supplying to distributors within the technical market.
As an Engineering Customer Service Advisor you will be assisting customers via phone and email with queries and faults.
Occasionally this role will also require off site servicing of equipment therefore a good knowledge of technical engineering is required.
This role would be perfect for those with a sound understanding of mechanical or technical engineering products or maybe a Service Engineer, or Mechanical Engineer looking to step away from full time hands-on work into an office based role.
The ideal candidate:
- Mechanical/ Technical engineering experience, both practical or office based within a commercial engineering role.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Have some experience within a support/ servicing role in the engineering sector.
- Previous experience within a customer service role would be ideal for this role, both dealing with customer enquiries via phone and email.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a clear and polite telephone manner.
- Ability to remain motivated whilst under pressure.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Provide support to customers throughout the enquiry process from start to finish.
- Provide technical knowledge and support to customers and other members of the customer service team.
- Agree terms and procedures for repairs to customers.
- Diagnose technical and mechanical faults via the phone and or email and provide solutions to customers.
- Resolve complaints whilst maintaining high customer service levels.
- Arrange and carry out servicing and repairs in person offsite (training will be provided)
- Take on and manage your own caseload including admin tasks.
This family run business was established in the 1960s and is a market leading distributor within the mechanical engineering sector.
Ever growing, the company offers great progression opportunities and prides themselves on the supportive working environment.
The recently refurbished office provides a fresh and modern workplace.
The service and sales management team bring an innovative and supportive approach to leadership.
As part of the service team you will receive 23 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays, onsite parking and overtime pay where necessary.
If you are interested in applying for this position of Engineering Customer Service Advisor please click to apply now.
Alternatively send a cv to chloev@precisionrecruitment. co. uk.
You can also call the office to discuss the role with Chloe on 0116 254 5411.
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
Customer Service Advisor
Detalles del puesto de trabajo:
|Empresa:||Precision Recruitment UK Ltd|
Cotes, Comunidad Valenciana, España
|Pracovni_pozice:||Engineering Service Advisor|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||24. 4. 2023
Puesto de trabajo activo
¿Por qué está buscando trabajo en Trabajas.es?
Cada día nuevos anuncios de trabajo Puede elegir entre una amplia gama de trabajos: nuestro objetivo es ofrecer una selección lo más amplia posible Déjenos enviar nuevos anuncios por correo electrónico Sea el primero en responder a las nuevas ofertas de empleo Todos los anuncios de trabajos en un único lugar (de empleadores, agencias y otros portales) Todos los servicios para demandantes de empleo son gratuitos Le ayudaremos a encontrar un nuevo empleo