Vendor Partnerships Manager, Madrid
At Choco, we’re striving to build a seamlessly connected global food system by 2030. One that enables food to move around the planet transparently, sustainably and without waste. Today, Choco provides a platform connecting restaurants and suppliers resulting in better communication, simplified logistics, and - here comes the big one - less food waste. If you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity and the chance to make a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Over 10, 000 suppliers from around the world rely on and benefit from Choco’s products. From streamlining the order management process, to add-ons such as ERP integrations marketing and promotional options, Choco is looking to build a one of a kind marketplace that will change the industry. Our vendor team is key to enabling suppliers to tackle inefficiencies and enabling them to get the most out of Choco’s offerings to help their business’ flourish. Learn more about what it’s like working as a Vendor Manager at Choco:
Meet your team
Our Operations team in Spain has resiliently grown with our users (restaurants, cafes, bars, etc. ) all across the region. We are looking for experienced Vendor Partnerships Managers to grow, develop and commercialise our supplier partnerships across Spain. Reporting directly to our regional Head of Growth, we’re seeking someone with pure focus and the ability to have ownership of the territory - everything from communication, customer spend, cross-collaboration, etc.
Due to the highly collaborative nature of our business (and the fact that we enjoy spending time together), this is primarily an in-office position based in Madrid.
The role & responsibilities
- Take full ownership of closing commercial deals from first touchpoint to signed contract (full-cycle)
- Lead discovery calls for SMB suppliers that have been coordinated by Vendor SDRs
- Engage with clients via cold outreach, referrals and previous relationships
- Own vendor lifecycles from the initial pitch and negotiations to closing and onboarding
- Define commercial agreement according to the offerings agreed upon
- Provide a smooth handover to Vendor AM’s who will own customer success
- Maximise the revenue impact of your partnerships and provide our sales teams with high quality leads that result in skyrocketing growth numbers
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience selling complex commercial agreements
- Previous experience working within the food/supplier or SaaS world
- Open and natural communicator who is comfortable articulating complex and diverse technical solutions to internal and external partners
- Sales mentality with experience leveraging partnerships to uncover referral opportunities
- Data-driven mindset with a focus on finding solutions and executing
- Fluent Spanish communicator (written & spoken)
What it’s like to work at Choco
Founded in 2018, Choco is a young, fast-moving company. What began as a Berlin-based startup has since expanded to a team of over 400 committed Chocorians working from Choco offices in the US, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Spain. Our ordering app is used by over 15, 000 buyers (restaurants) and over 10, 000 suppliers around the globe - bringing our annual order volume to an estimated 1 billion USD.
Just a year after our $63. 7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Vendor Partnerships Manager, Madrid|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||11. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!