TEMP Accounts Receivable Collector Central Area M/F (605680)
Job Summary:Collect open invoice amounts and debts as quick as possible to achieve the best DSO in strict consideration of the Zimmer Biomet credit policy to assure the highest possible cash income for the company and a minimum risk of losses.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:1. Collect open invoice amounts and prepare new accounts for direct debit to make sure that money for due invoices enters as quick as possible and automatically in the designated area bank accounts.
2. Control the costumer credit limit and take preventing steps for an increase of open debts on customer accounts to avoid overdue invoices and finally unpaid amounts in the future.
3. Ensure the timely release of orders in accordance with the different time tables for each country informing all the Sales Force in case of not being able to release any order.
4. Inform customer and sales responsible about overdue invoices by phone, mail or e-mail and suggest solutions to the customer for payment of the overdue amounts or, in case no solution can be found, give the case to a collection agency or legal department, to make sure that ZimmerBiomet gets finally the outstanding amount for delivered material.
5. Unallocated Cash and Shortpays, credit notes and credit balances clean up down to the minimum. Pay credit amounts to the customer by request and finally perform write-offs to make sure the customer account reflects the correct debt of the customer, which is a basic necessity for later collection.
6. Attend customers by phone, mail and e-mail for all account receivable related questions and provide the requested information, e. g. invoice copies, manual account statements, account analysis, payment advices for direct debits (automatic and manual), to give the customer transparency to his account. 7. Clear interfaces, book pending transactions (e. g. monthly invoices, intercompany cross-charges) and reconcile the AR accounts for sales and aging to recognize differences between AR- and GL- accounts to be able to close the old period and open the new one.
Education/Experience Requirements:Bachelor (Finance or Law desirable)
Knowledge of at least one operating system (preferably Oracle)
Knowledge of collection process basics
Good Excel skills
Familiar with the work in a collection department
Communication skills/Used to male lots of phone calls
German native speaker (MANDATORY)
English – First certificate
Additional InformationZimmer Biomet is a medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world. We are offering a unique opportunity for people to join ZimVie, a new, independent publicly traded company we are creating through the planned spin-off of our Spine, Dental and Bone Healing businesses in 2022. Unlike many startup companies, this one has established product brands, customers and revenue, and will be led by a team of seasoned experts. We are now building out the team that will be focused on shaping ZimVie’s exciting future — we hope you’ll consider being part of it!
As a Zimmer Biomet “ZimVie” team member, we want you to feel included, respected, empowered, and celebrated. This is why we offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as employee recognition and career enrichment opportunities.
Barcelona, Catalonia, ES
|Puesto de trabajo:||TEMP Accounts Receivable Collector Central Area M/F (605680)|
|Añadido el:||21. 11. 2021
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!