Técnico de nóminas - Payroll Management (Spanish Payroll)
Role Summary: Técnico de nóminas - Payroll Management (Spanish Payroll)
As a Payroll Management Associate within our Shared Service Delivery Center, your primary focus will be to support and execute payroll management tasks for our internal staff.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of routine transactional pre-payroll validation tasks as per the standard payroll service definition: Payroll Calendar, Trusted source list maintenance, Configuration Completeness, Data input review and Data entry completeness
- Responsible for the execution of routine transactional payroll tasks as per the standard payroll service definition: On-cycle process, Bank file creation, Tax and social ins. Reports, Payslip creation and GL creation
- Responsible for the completion of validation reports, error logs to closure and apply necessary controls
- Produce standard and client specific payroll reports
- Validation on the accuracy of data to resolve inconsistencies
- Answer day-to-day Payroll related questions and requests
- Participate in system and application upgrade testing as instructed by the Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager.
- Identify any deviation to Payroll Calendar and discuss with Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Update and/or maintain procedures and documentation about Payroll process as instructed by the Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Responsible for the execution of SOC1 Controls related to payroll
- Responsible for communication with client related to payroll outputs as instructed by the Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Validate impacts of changes made into the system for next payroll
- Follow up statistical data and reports in accordance with the agreed services. Focus on quality.
Qualifications & skills:
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in a similar role with a focus on payroll processing (Spanish Payroll)
- Degree in HR is a plus
- in-depth knowledge of excel (formulas, etc. )
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Accurate in terms of quality and respect of deadlines
- Strong sense of integrity with an awareness of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Ability to organize work and priorities to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Ability to work autonomously while having a strong sense of commitment to team and department
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- International business environment and opportunity to use foreign languages
- Work in a culture where you can achieve excellence in your career and develop to your strengths
- Young and dynamic office environment
- Benefits package, including life insurance, health insurance, language classes, etc.
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working schedule (3 days in the office, 2 days work from home)
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Help create a place where everyone belongs.
We win together.
Grow with purpose
Be inspired by our higher calling of improving lives.
Fail forward and choose progress over perfection.
We are brave, we show grit and grow our whole selves.
Be a beacon and empower others.
Act with integrity and be real.
We find ways to add joy in life.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!