Technical Support Manager - Prisma Access / SaaS
¿Qué? Type 1 or more characters for results.
Technical Support Manager - Prisma Access / SaaS
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
It’s not about making a sale. It’s about providing the most secure environment for our customer’s digital transactions. In this role, you’ll continue building on our mission by helping secure our clients’ environment and ensure their repeat business and future endorsement. You will be in charge of leading a technical support team who will help identify and fix complex issues in our established clients’ networks, while handling critical issues through your teams’ support. You’ll be responsible for the daily operations of your team to ensure they achieve their goals, while meeting the needs of the customers.
- Lead daily operations of a team of Technical Support Engineers in line with the company goals and objectives
- Ensure that your engineers have the resources and processes necessary for successful and sustained performance
- Provide mentorship and direction to your team to deliver on company goals and objectives and improve opportunity, such as response time and resolve time objectives
- Directly provide and ensure appropriate technical and soft skills training and mentoring
- Set team goals in-line with overall company goals, while reflecting specific goals for direct reports that roll up into the larger organization objectives
- Perform annual reviews of all direct reports, providing guidance and continuous mentorship for reports to exceed expectations
- Assist your team in solving customer issues, prioritize issues, negotiate customer priorities, and set expectations
- Build positive relationships with sales, customers and partners
- Minimum of 4 years experience in leading a Technical Support Engineering team
- Previous experience with Enterprise software and/or SaaS solutions support and service delivery is preferred
- Industry knowledge of Cloud Security products and market trends is a plus
- Technical experience in the Network Security Industry is a plus
- Demonstrate experience in growing and developing high performing teams
- Ability to work on own initiative and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiency
- Ability to drive change initiatives
- Responsibility and accountability for managing escalations
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in communicating and engaging at various organizational and customer management and executive levels
- Goal-oriented focus with the ability to prioritize multiple dynamic situations
- Customer centric attention and mindset
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at **************@paloaltonetworks.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
|Empresa:||Palo Alto Networks|
Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Technical Support Manager - Prisma Access / SaaS|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!