Technical Account Manager – Channel Managers
The role aims at helping rolling out our API connectivity woth Channel Managers (Certification HSI (Hotelbeds Supplier Interface)/BMS (Booking Migration System)), in order to allow ChManagers to be able to send us the Hotels Availability, Rates and Inventory and also to allowed us to send them the bookings made for their connected Hotels.
The role consists also in monitoring/optimizing the connectivity feed with ChM by maximizing the usage of the API. It also includes working closely with Product Management/IT to test new functionalities/new APIs and help rolling them out with ChM.
The role is business critical, since API with ChM supports 75% of bookings with Atlas Products,
The role includes a small team of Technical Account Managers, and drives the management of the team / with a mindset of ongoing improvements in processes / solutions / framework definition.
- Team work with high quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and social skills. Experience handling partnerships.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Advanced excel, power point and database skills.
- Autonomous and used to working to deadlines.
- B. Eng. , computing science, or related experience in the field of Channel manager.
- Basic knowledge about RESTful pattern design. Previous experience supporting API based software development products.
- Familiarity analyzing data from XML/JSON formats and SQL databases.
- Experience managing multiple software projects, product requirements and keeping documentation up to date.
- Ability to monitor/interpret metrics, step back and proactively take actions upon.
- A data-driven mindset.
- Previous experience handling with ChManagers.
- Knowledge in similar or related business.
- Experience with surveys and statistics.
- Quick and resourceful researcher.
- Focused on results, with initiative, strong planning skills, flexible, accurate and stress resistant.
- Product Knowledge and Industry Experience.
- Diploma, bachelor in tourism, Business &/or Economics.
- High level of English in verbal and written communication, other languages a plus.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!