Team Lead Call Off Operations
The Call Off Operations Team Lead has overall responsibility for fulfillment operations at Cazoo. This leadership role inspires high performance by attracting, developing and retaining great talent and creating a fast moving and high quality environment.
You will be part of the operations team working with key stakeholders across the business, and will support further development of the call off process. You will be responsible for identifying and delivering key projects that will enhance customer satisfaction and achieve overall business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing the call off operation ensures cars are pulled from storage, prepared and delivered to customers on time. This involves working closely with the Production team to ensure any faults are fixed in a timely manner, as well as the Logistics team to ensure trunking can happen on time.
- Overseeing the logistics and call off storage facility.
- Managing the call off building with workshop, bodyshop and smart repair facilities.
- Ensuring all SLA’s around delivery, quality and engagement are achieved.
- Delivering accurate updates to the wider business.
- Running 4 shifts over 24 hours, 7 days a week in a high volume environment.
- Ensuring KPI's are achieved.
Key skills required
- Previous experience within a similar environment/role.
- Significant experience of leading a large team in a fast paced, consumer focused environment.
- Proven leadership ability, able to motivate a team to deliver high quality output in line with priorities, creating a winning culture.
- Ability and experience of influencing at all levels across the organisation and beyond.
- Experience of scaling new premises and teams to drive customer and commercial advantage.
- Programme management and process improvement experience with familiarity of appropriate tools and techniques.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to successfully work in a dynamic, fast moving startup environment.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Team Lead Call Off Operations|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||10. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!