Talent acquisition manager
Your mission will include but not limited to the followings:
- Recruitment strategy
- Collect and analyze hiring managers’ needs
- Influence and consult hiring managers on recruitment strategies & plans
Organize recruitment priorities according to the workflow and the goal set
- Work directly on at least one recruitment need to keep your foot in the real world. This includes sourcing, shortlisting & interviewing candidates
- Implement hiring solutions and analyze market labour situations & trends
- Do the follow-up of the recruitment activity. Report the weekly activities (results, workflow…) to hiring managers and recruitment partner/director
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of the recruitment process to bring new improvements and strategies
- Team development and management
- Recruit people for your team
- Train and monitor your team on daily work (search, technical environments, business orientation…)
- Identify and promote good relays
- Recruitment business partner
- Work with hiring managers regarding recruitment needs and act as an advisor for their recruitment requirements
- You master English communication skills
- Graduated with minimum a Bachelor’s degree, you have a professional experience in recruitment position in Executive Search or Consulting company or a similar environment
- Ideally you have had a first management experience or can demonstrate your leadership skills
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to details
- You are business oriented, solution oriented and have the ability to influence people. This will enable you to play the role of a recruitment business partner to our hiring managers
- You are adaptable and have the desire to join a fast growing company
“Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics. ”
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7, 750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1, 000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
Hello and welcome!
Asis part of the Mantu group, we invite you to find all the interesting and exciting careeropportunities on our new global dedicated website. Enjoy the experience and hope to seeyou soon for an interview!
Join Our Team
1. Fill out some information first
2. Your resume
Drag and drop your CV document here or click here to browse for a document to upload.
Accepted format: pdf, doc, docx
|Empresa:||MANTU GROUP SA|
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Talent acquisition manager|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||11. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!