Systems Engineer for maintenance computer
A vacancy for an Utility Control Systems Engineer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space. We are looking for an engineer who can reinforce our engineering team and participate in the improvement and consolidation of the A330 MRTT Maintenance System (EMAS).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ability to lead all systems engineering activities in order to deliver safe, reliable, mature and cost effective solutions for EMAS improvements.
- Ability to analyze customer and stakeholder requirements and tramsform them into a design solution.
- Ability to manage the lifecycle of the product: specify, design, develop, integrate, verify, qualify, certify and ensure the continued airworthiness of the EMAS solution.
- Ability to specify the laboratory, ground and flight tests, execute laboratory tests and support documentation required for the development, certification and qualification.
- Capability to Support services and commercial campaigns in the aspects related to EMAS System.
- Support the definition of the failure messages in collaboration with the systems specialists.
For this job we would appreciate the following characteristics:
- Educated to degree level in Engineering.
- Experience in system engineering jobs.
- Knowledge of Aeronautical Engineering.
- Experience of practical aircraft maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering/aircraft systems integration.
- Knowledge of any programming language.
- Familiar with Airbus processes.
- DOORs, SCADE HMI design suite, SEAS, Matlab, Jira and Git tools experience.
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company? s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company:Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Contract Type:Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Experience Level:Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Job Family:Vehicle Mission & Control
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
|Puesto de trabajo:||Systems Engineer for maintenance computer|
|Añadido el:||28. 7. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!