Supply Chain & Purchasing Analyst
- In Eurofragance you will be part of the exciting world of smells and fragrances.
- You will grow and learn in a company in constant growth and expansion.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career working with top professionals.
- You will be part of a Global Company with Headquarters in Spain and subsidiaries in Dubai, Singapore, Mexico, Turkey, India and China.
- You will practice your language skills in a global and multicultural environment.
- You will feel you play a role in society thanks to our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and our commitment to the Environment, which we demonstrate on a day-to-day basis with actions such as the Volunteer Day.
We are Passion, Performance & Entrepreneurship, we are Eurofragance!
This is a strategic role within the Supply Chain area of Eurofragance in which you will be responsible for assembling data, analyzing performance, identify plan-deviations, improvement opportunities and potential risks. In order to develop recommendations to improve our Global Strategy within Purchasing, Supply Chain and Operations departments.
- Performs autonomously complex analysis of information, problems and data. Develops recommendations to be reviewed with Operations & Purchasing Managers.
- Definition and implementation of planning parameters as Lead time, TU, MOQ & Safety Stocks.
- Analyze and define contingency programs for suppliers / critical materials.
- Define and validate with Supply Chain Manager the inventory levels in all sites accordingly with group strategy. Document and promote best practices & change management in a fast-paced working environment.
- Optimizes Group supply and provides communication to the rest of the organization.
- Analyze and validate deviations for Raw Material global pricing
- Participates / leads projects related to supply chain & purchasing areas.
- Ownership and management of purchasing & supply chain Master Data related.
- Proactively monitor and manage key performance indicators and execute root cause analysis.
- Identify import and export issues, develop solutions and provide guidance to management on resolving issues.
- Develops annual inventory plans to ensure service and efficiency in costs.
- Develops annual Raw Material forecasting and monthly update aligned with sales demand.
- Prepare and Analyze Reporting’s as Budgeting, PPV, PPP & Contract balance.
- Compare Providers offers about Raw Material COG & Benchmark/RFQ process global
What do we offer?
- An attractive social benefits package
- Work from Home stablished policy
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team
- Be able to develop a career path within the Supply chain/Purchasing/Operations area
- Understand about the business activity of a chemical company specialized in Fragrances Design and Manufacturing
Rubí, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Supply Chain & Purchasing Analyst|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||11. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!