SQL Database Engineer
ADP is looking for a Senior MSSQL DATABASE Automation Engineer in EMEA
For pursuing its Agile transformation & globalization, ADP is looking for an MSSQL Database Automation Engineer in EMEA.
Your missions will be
- Support SQL database servers in EMEA (incident, change, migration, DRP),
- Troubleshoot, investigate and provide root cause analysis for related database issue
- Setup and manage high availability solutions on MSSQL servers (log-shipping, replications, mirroring, cluster, AlwaysOn).
- Plan and support database backup/recovery and Disaster Recovery policy of databases in high availability environment.
To work within a Global DBA team made of experts on Database & automation to contribute to the development of:
- SELF SERVICE portals
- AUTOMATION of repetitive and manual tasks like
- Installation, patch, stop & start
- Creation/change of User, instance, database
- Metrics & dashboard consolidation:
Studies (technology watch)
Public Cloud transition
- On call
- A minimum of 5 years of experience on SQL SERVER administration
- Technical skills
- Backup / clone / migration
- Replication Tools
- Windows, Windows Clusters
- SAN Storage (IBM) -> Disk Group knowledge
- Nagios / Dynatrace
- Advanced knowledge on Development/scripting (Python, Java, Powershell)
- Advanced knowledge on Automation skills CI/CD technologies (Ansible, AWX, …)
- English: read/written/spoken (professional)
- German: Nice to have
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!