Solutions Engineer EMEA, Barcelona
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2, 600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Solutions Engineer EMEA, Barcelona
As a member of our Solutions Engineering team in Barcelona, you’ll be a technical product specialist and consultative problem solver for some of the largest marketers in the world.
Solutions Engineers cultivate expertise in one or many areas of the Criteo platform. They are capable of building operational tools, automating tasks and developing stopgap solutions for new and existing Criteo clients.
Candidates must not only be technically skilled but capable of building a strong network of working relationships across business functions. This role requires close collaboration with Product, Engineering and Global Operational teams, among others.
The ideal candidate is a fast, autonomous learner with a strong technical background and a history of creative problem-solving.
What you’ll do
- Scale our product and solution portfolio:
- Develop a in-depth specialized knowledge in one or more areas of the Criteo platform
- Act as the Operations team’s primary source of product knowledge, updates and training for your areas of specialization
- Work closely with the otheroperational & commercial teams to understand client business needs and identify opportunities in our current offer
- Provide high level and technical consultancy onspecific topics to improve the performance and adoption of our solutions, and customer satisfaction
- Involvement in the technical rollout and scale of new products or solutions added to the Criteo’s portfolio by working closely with our account managers, product, and development teams
- Maintain strong working relationships with relevant members of Criteo’s Product, R&D, Partnerships and Operational teams
- Bring efficiency, quality, and innovation:
- Build innovative tools, automated solutions and product features to meet the needs of prospective and existing Criteo clients, and facilitate the day-to-day job of other team members and connected teams
- Support the redefinition of daily processes in order to make the team more efficient and become better partners to ourbusinessand internal teams
- Identify bugs and improvement opportunities on our solutions and platform, report them, and work closely with our escalation and R&D teams on their resolution and implementation
Who you are
- Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree and certainly have a burning passion for tech, media, and internet trends
- Fully fluent in English both spoken and written with strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors, including the ability to devise and conduct training on technical topics for a variety of audiences
- Someone that can recognize and structure requirements, understand every angle of an issue, and provide a clear and definitive solution
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects, prioritize, estimate, and deliver according to the plan
- Works well in a close-knit team, instinctively shares product insights, documents new information, comfortable in sharing best practices, and open to train or mentor other team members
- Proactive, with a “can-do” attitude, autonomous personality, and confidence in taking initiatives
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Solutions Engineer EMEA, Barcelona|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||11. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo