Software engineer Python
Who is Sparkers ?
We deliver Market insights, Product tracking and Custom solutions exclusively to the Entertainment Industry. We do this by measuring Sales and Streaming Audiences thanks to our platform “Ember”! We are established around the world : Brussels, Paris, Yerevan, Los Angeles, Sydney, Madrid, maybe we are next to you ? Join us !
At Sparkers, we are looking for people who are both people and data oriented, a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Someone with great flexibility and self-organization. But most importantly, our collaborators must be open-minded, honest, communicative, and positive with just a spark of craziness (seriously). You will also need a strong desire to help, and to rock! Work life balance and having a family team spirit is important for us.
Who is your future Team ?
You will join the “Audience Team” managed technically by Guillaume, your future colleagues will be José-Luis, Artyom, Didier, Jérôme, Alejandro, Trang, Armen … based in different countries worldwide. Like them, are you a fan of gaming ? That position is proposed in our new office based in Madrid.
As a Software engineer Python, you will be responsible for building our new Sparkers solutions and enhancing the existing ones, in coordination with the project management and product teams.
- Designing, implementing, testing, deploying and maintaining effective complex Python modules that collect and manage data on AWS (data processes, aggregations, pipelines)
- Writing high quality, extensible and testable code by applying good engineering practices
- Understanding and apply modern technologies and design patterns to solve problems efficiently
- Taking the ownership on your job
How do we imagine our future Software engineer Python in the team ?
Must have to be part :
- Having a medior / senior level in Python (able to demonstrate development experience and your IT best practices
- TDD (test-driven development) development experience (good knowledge of Python testing capabilities)
- Previous relevant experience with production environments
- You feel as an autonomous person
- Able to take initiative & be proactive (leadership skills) in the Audience Team
- Fluent level of English
- Being a Team player in Audience Team
- Having a relevant experience with AWS (knowledge about core principles & S3 bucket)
- Architectural knowledges (designing workflows & development of interconnected components)
- Writing documentations
- Terraform knowledge (AWS automatic deployment tool)
- Spark knowledge (data processing)
- Airflow or other orchestration tool knowledge
- Elasticsearch knowledge
Are you our future Sparker colleague ? Apply now or send me your CV HR@sparkers.com
|Puesto de trabajo:||Software engineer Python|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!