Social Media Paid Strategist - Hiring Immediately
We are searching for a motivated Social Media Paid Strategist to join our stellar team at Desigual in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia.
Growing your career as a Full Time Social Media Paid Strategist is an incredible opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, creativity and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Social Media Paid Strategist at Desigual today!
You are authentic and different. Us too. You are looking for new challenges that motivate and invigorate you. You want to be yourself but do things differently. Learn something new every day and have contact with people all over the world. You're very Desigual! Therefore, we invite you to change, grow and improve, and we will do it with you.
Our story explains who we are and what we do. Desigual was born in Ibiza in 1984, the creative idea of Thomas Meyer, who is today our company’s President. We define our unique, optimistic and colorful style, which celebrates difference. This message transfers to our designs and also the way we work everywhere. Our creations are inspired by the Mediterranean, the sun, the light and the will to live. What moves us is offering our customers a positive experience with our product and our brand and to enjoy the moment.
Do you want to be part of this adventure?
Social Media Paid Strategist
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Paid Strategist to join our team. As a Social Media Strategist you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media Paid strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and digital departments.
Social Media Paid Strategistduties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media paid strategy
- Work and optimize to reach our main social paid media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content & projects
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools as Business Manager
- Being used to work with Excel pivot tables and google spreadsheets
- Work in multidisciplinary teams with copywriters and designers
- Collaborate and work with designers and digital teams
- Provide constructive feedback
Social Media Strategistrequirements and qualifications
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a Social Media Paid Strategist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook & Instagram
- Knowledge about Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest ads and their best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs & budget management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive package
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Social Media Paid Strategist - Hiring Immediately|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!