Six Sigma Black Belt Consultant Barcelona
R&G Global Consultants http://www.rnggc. es is actively seeking to get in contact with professionals who want to spread their wings as a Six Sigma Black Belt Consultant.
You would certainly like to learn more in an international environment where initiative and entrepreneurial behaviour is highly appreciated. In short: you want to achieve your full potential as a Six Sigma Black Belt Consultant.
In R&G Global Consultants, the projects may arise anywhere but mostly in the Iberia region. The Six Sigma Black Belt Consultantwill spend 70-80% of his/her time at the Client´s facilities.
This entrepreneurial role will ensure you are learning on a daily basis. R&G works very closely with top management of leading industrial and financial companies. Through interactive learning they provide leadership with a new lens through which to judge and understand business performance; a new capability to lead the changes required to achieve surprising new results.
R&G will drive cross-functional focus on change management through action-learning in order to get surprising results in total cost productivity, working capital and cash flow, capacity and asset utilization, new product introduction, product and service delivery.
You will be joining a select team of Consultants and Partners.
The target market is large projects, and these will potentially be in different business areas in time. Even though there is the potential for international travel, there is not the usual expectation to be away from home for long periods. Travelling flexibility is required to facilitate and you should be willing to be away 70-80% of the weekdays.
Your main objective as a a Six Sigma Black Belt Consultant will be to drive change, which is determined by results in terms of:
- Initiating and leading business projects delivering measurable business impact, including stakeholder management, team leadership, driving operating mechanisms and communication
- Coaching and mentoring client team members and leadership on process improvement
- Delivering process improvement as well as change management training to clients
- Actively Support Business Development activities.
And R&G work as follows:
- Uncover hidden opportunities.
- Change the physical process.
- Engage people.
- Create speed.
Define, analyse, define improvement actions with client teams, lead and drive the implementation in the physical process.
The project content, other activities include management team meeting, application of change management techniques and mentor change behaviours on the shop floor.
The focus of the projects will be largely in the manufacturing and supply chain areas and specifically focus on:
- On-time delivery.
- Inventory reduction.
- Productivity & Asset utilization.
- Cycle time reduction.
Your excellent change management skills will help you to create a result driven atmosphere with a focus on accountability. Flawless communication on all levels in client’s organization is your daily practice. You enjoy sharing your experience and knowledge with others, thus maximizing the results. Your attitude is critical, and you always challenge.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone to join a fast growing consultancy company with excellent career growth.
Aptitudes y conocimientos deseados:
- Capability to execute manufacturing and supply chain assignments.
- Operations and supply chain management experience (5-7 years).
- Project management experience.
- Operational and improvement leadership skills.
- Proven track record in Change Management; knows how to create a result driven and accountable teamwork environment.
- A profound experience of Six Sigma (black belt level).
- Able to both think conceptually and operationally with the skills to combine both. aspects in practical and sustainable solutions.
- Analytically strong and result oriented.
- Fluent in Spanish (other languages are an asset)
- Commercial skills to help the company grow.
- Engineering level (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical).
- Willing to travel.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!