Senior Talent Partner
Scopely is seeking a Senior Talent Partner to attract, engage, and hire top talent. We are looking for your full-cycle recruiting experience, expertise in hiring for corporate roles across levels, your expert-level ability of engagement strategy and how to hire the best of the best candidates.
Games industry experience for this role is a plus but not a must.
Are you excited by the prospect of supporting our mission to INSPIRE PLAY, EVERY DAY? Then we look forward to meeting you!
What you will do:
- EMBRACE THE ADVENTURE: own and manage full life cycle recruitment for roles across our organization in Europe
- CARE DEEPLY: source prospective hires and maintain our passive candidate pipeline with high touch and frequent communication.
- ITERATE TO GREATNESS: brainstorm and bring to fruition new strategies for connecting with and interviewing potential prospects.
- Lead by example and share knowledge and experiences with the global talent team.
- Work closely with the rest of the recruiting team to streamline and innovate upon the recruiting and hiring process.
- PLAY TO WIN: develop and maintain strong working relationships with executives and other hiring managers to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- IGNITE PASSION, EARN LOYALTY: build trust with candidates and provide them with complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the company and each position.
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
What you will need:
- +6 years of internal/agency full-cycle recruiting experience required.
- Intimate knowledge of the mobile product and the gaming market a plus, but not a must
- Experience recruiting for roles in Marketing, Ads, UA, or Product is helpful.
- Superior relationship building/networking skills, attention to detail and ability to create positive lasting impressions
- Flexible, self-motivated; able to deal calmly and professionally with ambiguity while leading in an environment of constant change
- Excellent interviewing, verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Experience mentoring and working in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelors degree
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit scopely.com.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://scopely.com/scopely-candidate-privacy-notice/