Senior Release Manager
The Senior Release Manager will report to the Manager of the Platform/DevOps team. Zscaler is looking for a seasoned and agile release manager that will play an important role in managing, planning and scheduling software delivery all through the release lifecycle. The person will facilitate the process required to move software releases into production while coordinating with different teams to ensure the smooth delivery of software releases with little disruption.
About the Cloud Browser Isolation Team
You will work on the Cloud Browser Isolation team which is a distributed team that works fast and lives on the cutting edge of backend, frontend and infrastructure software engineering. We favour open-source reuse but we are not afraid of building stuff ourselves where it makes sense. Our philosophy is: done is better than perfect and we strive to work iteratively and improve our code along the way so that we can deliver fast and reliably to delight our customers. The work environment is fast-paced and requires the ability to take initiative and manage ambiguity to drive effective results. This role may interface with customers, subject matter experts, technical experts, developers and QA engineers located globally and in different time zones.
- Implementing and managing the release process from development to testing then finally to the production environments.
- Work with the platform/ DevOps team to build the right infrastructure to handle consistent, on-time delivery of high quality releases.
- Scheduling, managing and coordinating releases across multiple components across different teams and projects.
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and schedules
- Continuously monitor releases and provide reports about their progress and stage to stakeholders while ensuring the proper quality standards are met
- Ensuring all team members and release stakeholders are adhering to engineering best practices and release validation processes to ensure best release quality
- Making improvements on a regular basis to the release process based on continuous monitoring and feedback from stakeholders
- Focused on the bigger picture and views the software development and release processes in relation to the overall business objectives
- Conducting release readiness and validating release manifests
- Leading and coordinating checklist and deployment plan execution
- 8+ years of experience in IT/Computer science with a minimum of 5 years in release engineering or release management or project management related positions
- At least 3 years of experience working for a SaaS/cloud company with an agile delivery model
- Advanced Knowledge of the SDLC
Nice to haves:
- Experience in working with continuous integration/delivery tools and frameworks is a plus (e. g Jenkins, Ansible, ArgoCD etc. )
- Basic Experience with Monitoring or Application Logging tools
- Basic Understanding of Test Automation tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Valencia, Valencian Community, ES
|Puesto de trabajo:||Senior Release Manager|
|Añadido el:||29. 3. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!