Senior Java Developer (J12977)
Senior Java Developer, 1-3 Years' Experience
*This is a relocation opportunity to Seville for EU Residents. You will receive paid accommodation for your training, relocation costs and travel paid for!*
*1-3 years coding experience in Java 11, Java 8 or. Net (C#) is mandatory*
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the tech sphere, they’re now looking to relocate ambitious candidates to their Seville office!
As a Developer, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every candidate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
- Implement additional features onto existing applications
- Convert business need into delivery, centred around technical solutions that you devise
- Assist in defining requirements and putting together the system to meet those requirements
- Ensure software is operationally stable, and that uptime is maximised
Benefits/What you get:
- A very competitive basic salary of €30k
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- A laptop
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Increasing autonomy and progression as you progress
- A 2 Month Bootcamp/induction course in Seville to upskill you quickly on everything you need for the job – what’s more we provide you with accommodation for the duration, so at no extra cost to you!
- Fantastic offices in a prime location in Seville - relocation bonus included!
What we’re looking for:
- Beneficial: Degree educated, in Physics, Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or related
- Full professional fluency in English
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- At least 1-3 years’ relevant industry experience and strong knowledge of either Java 11, Java 8 or. Net (C#) is essential
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society (and skill levels, whether you meet the requirements in the advert or not) and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
|Puesto de trabajo:||Senior Java Developer (J12977)|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!