Who we are:
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on. We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify, AstraZeneca, and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
To make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless for teams everywhere.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work. We know human connections are what make teams strong, so we regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, and more, to build strong relationships.
If you're entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values impact, ownership, and flexibility we look forward to meeting you!
We're looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to develop our Angular/React SPA and React Native mobile apps.
What You'll Do:
- Build reusable and tested React components, utilizing Storybook and our design system
- Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Work with our product, design, and UX teams to create amazing and intuitive experiences
- Build tools, processes, and documentation to improve our code quality
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- (Nice-to-have) Experience with React Native
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- You live in GMT to GMT+3.
- You want agency. We practice the Shape Up process, and run 6-week cycles and 2-week cooldowns. For the 6-week cycles, PMs provide a problem statement and some guidelines ? no tickets, no detailed specs, no hi-fidelity solutions, and no estimates. Designers and engineers are trusted to craft the best solution possible in the cycle using user research, data, experience, and grit. During the 2-week cooldowns, you have the autonomy to work on what's important to you ? including code maintainability or making the team faster. If a lot of responsibility, freedom, and ambiguity sounds refreshing, this role is for you.
- You love to ship. We move fast. We deploy continuously behind feature flags, and release to customers at the end of every cycle. We utilize CI/CD and maintain ~70% test coverage.
- You love process, but loathe meetings, bureaucracy, and ceremony. We think process is a tool. Used well, it makes us a better, faster team. But when it's not doing that, we drop it. We avoid unnecessary meetings whenever possible. A typical week for our engineers and designers has fewer than 5 hours of meetings.
- You want to have a big impact. We're a small team and we're still early stage. We don't have designated areas of responsibility, and everyone wears the product hat. Every cycle brings new challenges, and your sphere of influence is wide. You love the variety and don't want to be shackled to a single project for years.
- You have 5 or more years of experience in software development. We will hire in a range of levels for this position. So if the role excites you, and you have 4 years of experience, but don't have the exact title listed here, you should apply.
- Unlimited PTO policy ? Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December.
- Annual company offsite ? We are excited to meet each other in Portugal in Fall of 2022. We also encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world throughout the year.
- Social time ? We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance ? for US employees and their families, including dental and vision plans.
- Equity for all full-time roles.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Process Street is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Read More About The Team
- Delivering Features & Modernizing Our Tech Stack via Shape Up
- The Inside Secrets of a Process Street Full Stack Engineer
- An Insider Look Into How We Built the Process Street Slack App (In 2 Weeks!)
|Puesto de trabajo:||Senior Front|
|Añadido el:||28. 7. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo