Senior FP&A Analyst
- Great opportunity in finance department of international company|Fluent level of English is a must
Leading European provider of workplace water solutions, offering a complete, one-stop service to meet every organisations hydration needs.
- Perform technical reviews to Group markets and follow-up of open issues.
- Prepare reporting of central entities.
- Coordinate reporting from other companies of the Group.
- Prepare consolidation reports for Eden Group and Primo Group.
- Preparation of monthly decks/presentations to Eden Group and Primo Group management.
- Contact point with FPA team in Primo Group in terms of deliverable, queries, etc.
- Planning of reporting processes (monthly, forecasts, budget).
- Analysis of different areas to ensure compliance with reporting guidelines and ensure consistency across all Group markets.
- Support to Finance teams (Accounting, Business Partners) and Eden Group management.
- Systems maintenance and development.
- Responsible of reporting guidance maintenance and report structure adjustments.
- Back-up for FPA Analyst in market when needed.
- Work in central projects.
- Participates and promotes a culture based on collaboration, teamwork, accountability, and inclusiveness.
- Pro-active, creative, eager to get more knowledge, challenge status quo and propose innovative changes to current processes. Open minded and flexible, wishing to be part of a dynamic changing environment.
- Ensures compliance on operational accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensures the integrity of the financial accounting systems and controls.
- International environement
- Opportunity to grow
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Senior FP&A Analyst|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!