Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) for Cloud Services & Web Apps
The job location is at our office in Barcelona, Sofia or Remote
Founded in early 2017, WebPros brings together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises Plesk, cPanel, Nixstats, SolusVM, WHMCS, XOVI and koality. Overall, we power more than 85 million websites on more than 900, 000 servers worldwide.
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at WebPros and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
● CI/CD infrastructure development (Jenkins, Docker)
● Development of service deployment scripts (Terraform, AWS)
● Ensuring smooth operations of our services
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
● Experience with configuration management systems (any of Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, Chef)
● Experience with CI/CD systems (anything from Jenkins, TeamCity, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Travis, Concourse CI)
● You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
● You have the desire to improve your hard and soft skills
● You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do
● English language level B1 and above (German or Russian is a plus)
WILL BE A BONUS:
● Experience with Amazon Web Services
● Experience with configuration management systems (Terraform or similar)
● Knowledge of JS
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
● As a team we strive for excellence, innovation, collaboration, and efficiency
● We enjoy what we do, understand our customers, and build a state-of-the-art platform that clients love and need
● Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one
● Work with a diverse team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
● Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives – we will support you
● Work in a global, entrepreneurial working environment with a strong team spirit
● You will have a permanent workspace in one of our offices, but you are very flexible when it comes to working from home.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!