Senior Developer, 1-3 Years Experience (J12977)
Senior Developer (1-3 Years Experience)
*This is a relocation opportunity to Seville for EU Residents. You will receive paid accommodation for your training, relocation costs and travel paid for!*
Our client, a multi-national giant within data and software, processes hundreds of millions of digital transactions every single year. Operating in almost 100 countries, their incredible service offering ensures one digital nexus for their clients.
Central to the journey of digital transformation and commerce, our client has transformed the digital processes of hundreds of thousands of customers – with big plans to widen that base. They need critical thinkers, with an analytical mind-set, to roll out and maintain that digital transformation!
They’re looking to add Senior Developers for their next candidate intake in Seville! So, what do you need?
- Professional fluency in English – a must
- Beneficial: Degree educated, ideally (but not essential) in Physics, Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or related
- Analytically minded, you’ll ideally have a basic knowledge of databases/coding
- At least 1-3 years’ relevant industry experience and strong knowledge of either Java 11, Java 8 or. Net (C#) is essential
Senior Developer Package:
- €30k basic
- A 2 Month Bootcamp/induction course in Seville to upskill you quickly on everything you need for the job – what’s more we provide you with accommodation for the duration, so at no extra cost to you!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential – analysis, development, and engineering, there are so many routes and areas in which to advance!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Comprehensive Pension/Healthcare schemes
- Potential to progress quickly and move internationally within a market-leading, global enterprise!
- Fantastic offices in a prime location in Seville -relocation bonus included!
Senior Developer Role:
- Implement additional features onto existing applications
- Convert business need into delivery, centred around technical solutions that you devise
- Assist in defining requirements and putting together the system to meet those requirements
- Ensure software is operationally stable, and that uptime is maximised
- Provide an excellent customer experience, constantly looking for ways to improve the customer journey and usability of application features
- Resolve defects and reconcile conflicting logic within established systems
- Contribute to and actively work towards the success of the distributed Agile team
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society (and skill levels, whether you meet the requirements in the advert or not) and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
|Puesto de trabajo:||Senior Developer, 1-3 Years Experience (J12977)|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo