Senior Analyst, 1-3 Years’ Experience (J12977)
Senior Analyst, 1-3 Years’ Experience
*This is a relocation opportunity to Seville for EU Residents. You will receive paid accommodation for your training, relocation costs and travel paid for!*
*1-3 years coding experience in Java 11, Java 8 or. Net (C#) is mandatory*
Our client, a multi-national giant within data and software, processes hundreds of millions of digital transactions every single year. Operating in almost 100 countries, their incredible service offering ensures one digital nexus for their clients.
Central to the journey of digital transformation and commerce, our client has transformed the digital processes of hundreds of thousands of customers – with big plans to widen that base. They need critical thinkers, with an analytical mind-set, to roll out and maintain that digital transformation!
They’re looking to add Senior Analysts for their next graduate intake in Seville! So, what do you need?
- Professional fluency in English – a must
- Degree educated, in an analytical discipline, preferably STEM related
- Analytically minded, you’ll ideally have a strong knowledge of databases
- At least 1-3 years’ relevant coding experience using either Java 11, Java 8 or. Net (C#) is essential
Senior Analyst Package:
- €30k basic salary
- A 2 Month Bootcamp/induction course in Seville to upskill you quickly on everything you need for the job – what’s more we provide you with accommodation for the duration, so at no extra cost to you!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential – analysis, development, and engineering, there are so many routes and areas in which to advance!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Comprehensive Pension/Healthcare schemes
- Potential to progress quickly and move internationally within a market-leading, global enterprise!
- Fantastic offices in a prime location in Seville- relocation bonus included!
Senior Analyst Role:
- Demonstrating strong attention to detail, you’ll participate in creating test cases, documenting results and manipulating test management tools
- Help to manage troubleshooting activities
- Enable product deployments
- Document and report on defects and issues
- Develop and run new tests, reporting to key stakeholders on their efficacy
- Confidently de-bug, identifying issues after sprints, making sure that any faults are rooted out and fixed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society (and skill levels, whether you meet the requirements in the advert or not) and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!