Sales Executive Spain
MANGOPAY is a leading European fintech that is shaping the future of exchanges by building powerful payment technologies for marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms.
We specialise in providing payment technologies that enable platforms to process funds easily and automatically at scale. We currently have over 2, 500 clients across Europe - including highly innovative marketplaces like Vinted and Rakuten - for whom we have processed over 22 billion euros since our creation in 2013.
Our daily operations are centred around three core values: entrepreneurship, collaboration, and diversity. We have seven offices across Europe and are proud to foster an inclusive and dynamic work environment that has helped us become an innovative leader both locally and internationally.Job Description
Reporting directly to the Country Manager Iberia, you will ensure the growth of the portfolio of strategic clients.
You will participate in the achievement of the objectives of the Sales Large Merchants team by managing the entire sales cycle from the generation of the lead to its signature, via prospecting and management of incoming requests in order to have a direct impact on the Spanish Market? s development.
Indeed, your role will be key to help Mangopay become the online payment solution leader in Europe and especially in Iberia.
Acquisition & Revenue generation
- Manage autonomously the entire sales cycle from the first contact until the online activation of the MANGOPAY solution
- Ensure active and qualitative prospecting to build and maintain a relevant sales pipeline
- Identify key contacts within target accounts to convert them into leads
- Generate qualified business opportunities through professional and targeted prospecting through various tools (mass mailing, cold-mailing, cold calling, etc. )
- Analyze the effectiveness of your actions to continuously improve our tools and processes, in direct relation with our marketing team
- Provide in-depth commercial expertise in order to shorten the sales cycle and sign a large number of ? VIP? clients
- Discover new strategic segments and make them your own to become the expert and examine the market in order to determine customer needs and escalate them to the departments concerned
- Monitor and update the CRM to carry out weekly reporting of commercial activity to management
- Provide a technical and functional expertise for the customers at all stages: pre-sales; integration; activity monitoring in partnership with the CSM team
- Benchmarking our market: key competitors, new entrants, trends, MOPs, etc.
- Provide relevant reporting
- Work hand in hand with the Growth Manager Iberia to define and implement a scalable & predictable local Sales strategy
Hunter at heart, prospecting has no secrets for you:
- Proven 2-3 years experience of outperforming sales targets as an individual contributor, quota carrying role (this role will not immediately include people management, but may evolve in the future)
- 2-3 years experience managing complex sales cycles averaging 6-9 months, with multiple client stakeholders
- 2-3 years of proven experience of meeting and achieving sales targets as an outbound sales/hunter in Tech industry.
- 2+ years experience in Consultative Sales/Solution Selling to C-Level decision makers in the Fintech / Payment Segment / Marketplace
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce would be a plus) and KPI driven
- Versatile, you are recognized for your capacity for taking responsibility and your sense of results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) in Spanish & English (French and / or another language would be a plus)
- Values that correspond to the values of Mangopay.com: Diversity + Entrepreneurship + Collaboration
Bonus points for:
- Proven experience leading sales teams (SDRs, inbound or outbound sales)
- Existing network in ecommerce/marketplace from which they may drive sales
- Call with Human Resources
- Interview with the Country Manager Iberia
- Case study to be prepared and presented during the next interview
- Interview (and case study presentation) with the CGO via video conference
- A final interview with a member of the leadership team may or may not be required
- Reference check
Interested in this position? Apply without a second thought!
For us, applications are all very welcome. Our differences are our wealth : we are committed to promote and embody all shades of diversity for a more inclusive and equitable society.
|Puesto de trabajo:||Sales Executive Spain|
|Añadido el:||30. 3. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo