Sales Account Manager
MaxLinear is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our Sales team. You will have responsibility for working with our Representatives and Distributors to develop and drive a pan-European high energy sales program. This is a challenging, hands-on opportunity ideal for an experienced sales professional who is seeking an opportunity to play an integral role in a dynamic, fast-paced business. The responsibilities will be:
- Working with local Representatives to create detailed sales plan by focus customer and execute to plan.
- Develop, implement and manage plans for key product adoption within target customer base
- Identify training needs within Rep network and assist in development of training material and coordinate delivery of training.
- Liaise with Corporate Headquarters on Rep and customer support issues and own issues to resolution
- Manage revenue forecasting to annual and quarterly plans and maintain constant performance to plan metrics and possess a sense of urgency to modify
- Travel is key requirement of this role.
- Extensive knowledge of the silicon chip industry including the competition, industry standards and trends. Technical education is mandatory not lower than BSC.
- Track-record of success leading aggressive, results-driven campaigns through sales channels. Min 5 years of validated experience.
- Success influencing opinions and actions of internal stakeholders, customers and partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills utilizing CRM, POS and other data gathering systems to understand customer landscape and formulate targeted plans to drive revenue growth
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, including experience creating and making highly effective presentations to customers and internal management
- Strong organizational, project management, execution skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with an open and transparent communication style with a flair to get things done
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related, MBA preferred, and 7 years of progressive experience in a sales or marketing management semiconductor leadership position.
- EU location, preferable locations are: Denmark, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands.
- Proficiency English, second European language is the extra asset.
MaxLinear is a global, NASDAQ-traded company (MXL) where the entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well. We are a fabless system-on-chip product company, striving to improve the world’s communication networks for everyone through our highly integrated radio-frequency (RF), analog, digital, and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for access and connectivity, wired and wireless infrastructure, and industrial and multi-market applications.
We hire the best people in the industry and engage them in some of the most exciting opportunities that connect the world we live in today. Our growth has come from innovative, bold approaches to solving some of the world’s most challenging communication technology problems in the most efficient and effective manner.
MaxLinear began by developing the world’s first high-performance TV tuner chip using standard CMOS process technology. Others said we couldn’t achieve the extremely high-performance requirements using CMOS, but we proved them wrong and achieved enduring global market leadership with our designs. Since then, we’ve developed a full line of products that drive 4G and 5G infrastructure; enable data center, metro and long-haul optical interconnects; bring 10Gbit to the home; power the IoT revolution; and enable robust and reliable communication in harsh industrial environments. Over the years, we’ve expanded through organic growth and through several acquisitions that have perfectly complemented our existing portfolio and enabled us to deliver complete end-to-end solutions in our target markets. One such example was the acquisition of Intel’s Home Gateway Platform Division that added Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Broadband Gateway Processor SoC technology to our connected home portfolio creating a complete and scalable platform of connectivity and access solutions to fully address our customers’ needs.
Our headquarters are in Carlsbad, near San Diego, California. We also have major design centers in Irvine and San Jose, California; Waltham, Massachusetts; Vancouver, Canada; Valencia, Spain; Bangalore, India; Villach, Austria; Munich, Germany; Israel; and Singapore.
We have approximately 1, 500 employees, a substantial majority of whom have engineering degrees and include masters and Ph. D. graduates from many of the premiere universities around the world. Our employees thrive on innovation, outstanding execution, outside-the-box thinking, nimbleness, and collaboration. Together, we form a high-energy business team that is focused on building the best and most innovative products on the market.
Paterna, Comunidad Valenciana, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Sales Account Manager|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!