Regional Growth Director LATAM (Stumble Guys)
The Regional Growth Director is a consumer audience growth leader who leads a team focused on building the active player base and brand awareness for the worldwide hit Stumble Guys in the LATAM region. The Region Director has a track record of delivering on audience and revenue goals for their respective region; is a result driven business driver who champions the development and testing local marketing, community activation, partnerships and media to expand the games’ loyal player base of tens of millions in the LATAM markets.
- Help define and deliver on specific audience and revenue goals for Stumble Guys in your region and top markets
- Developing strategies to effectively invest our regional marketing and media budgets to drive acquisition and top of funnel active player growth as well as
- Creates strategies to build ongoing player reactivation and long-term engagement
- Directly manage a team of Community and Influencer leads
- Engage and collaborate with senior stakeholders within your game team / studio to ensure that the regional audience needs are represented in product roadmap
- Develop regional and local relationships and partnerships with brands, platforms and talent in your top markets to promote Stumble Guys to our target audience
- Work collaboratively with Global Brand, Creative, Partnerships, and PR
- Partner with local distribution teams on promoting the game
- Develop external partners to maximize promotion, distribution footprint of the game across international geographies and alternative channels
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Experience in mobile and digital audience growth strategies in LATAM region, with a proven track record of success in competitive markets
- 8+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development or Country Management focused on driving clear business results
- Demonstrable experience of team building and collaborative leadership in mid to large organizations with a matrixed organization
- Experience in gaming or entertainment
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning games including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, and YAHTZEE® With Buddies among others. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform, Playgami, that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios. Recognized by Fast Company as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin, London, Los Angeles, Seoul, Seville, Shanghai and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit scopely.com.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://scopely.com/scopely-candidate-privacy-notice/
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!