BarcelonaThe Hoxton is making its way to Spain!
In April 2022 we? ll be opening our first Hoxton in El Poblenou in the city of Barcelona and we? re looking for a so-positive-it's-infectious Reception Supervisor to play a crucial part in successfully bringing a new concept to the market.
Reporting to Front Office Manager, you will be responsible to provide a naturally friendly, helpful and responsive level of service to all our guests, ensuring they are treated as individuals and will want to return.
This will be our 11th Hoxton and the hotel boasts 240 bedrooms of different sizes, a large restaurant and deli shop, a rooftop restaurant and pool, a huge basement events space and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events concept).
What you'll do. . .
- You're the first face our guests see, and you have your own way of treating them as individuals, making them feel welcome and their stay special - the Hox way.
- Deal with the coming and going of guests, making sure all bills are correct and contain no surprises.
- Work with all our teams to make sure we're always busy, and help our Front Office Manager with any overbooking levels.
- Answer phones, sort out requests, give recommendations to the best show to see and the latest pop-up restaurant to try in the area - you're the one-stop-shop for our guests to turn to.
- Inspire our receptionists to create a memorable, effortless Hox experience for our guests ? from when they arrive, over the course of their stay and until they get their bill and head off again
- Keeping the team motivated and informed of day-to-day activities.
What we? re looking for?
- It's all about attitude for us, someone who enjoys being helpful to others; that person who makes you feel confident they can answer any question and who you'd want to stop and chat to.
- Previous hotel (or similar) experience, ideally having led/supervised a team.
- Must be fluent in local language and English, additional languages will be highly valuable.
- You? re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality ? whether that? s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- You? re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You? re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You? re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- If we got stuck in a lift together, we? d have a good time and share a few laughs.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What's in it for you. . .
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
- The opportunity to be part of the Front Office function for an exciting hospitality concept that is new to Barcelona (and Spain).
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that? s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that? s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- It? s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- Goes without saying, but we? ll feed you when on shift.
- Great discounts across the entire Hoxton family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!).
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities.
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties ? we know how to have a good time!
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
|Empresa:||The Hoxton - Barcelona|
|Puesto de trabajo:||Reception Supervisor|
|Añadido el:||11. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo