We are looking for a QA Engineer to test new features and functionalities for product releases with an understanding of our overall technical architecture in collaboration with internal sprint teams to drive the technology of our platform forward.
The ideal candidate has hands-on web-testing experience working on a product within a mid to large sized team dynamic. A strong QA mindset, high initiative, and the ability to adapt to new technologies is a must and previous experience utilizing cloud databases, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft’s stack of technologies is preferred.
- Review product documentation, user stories, and user interface to ensure conformity to established design guidelines and consistency with software features and performance.
- Write checklists and conduct manual regression.
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through full resolution.
- Interpret, analyze, and report test results and serve as an active vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Work with our Development and Product teams to understand how each feature is implemented and the overall technical architecture of our product.
- 2+ years of experience with QA testing for a software company.
- BS in a related field.
- Solid understanding of QA tool development chains and environments.
- Skilled in different methods, technologies, and types of software testing and test design techniques.
- Knowledge of Microsoft TFS, Jenkins, GIT, Nunit, and Selenium are a plus.
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to work with remote teams in different time zones effectively.
- Self-directed, multi-tasker, with a high sense of accountability for delivering quality against deadlines with minimal managerial oversight.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and continuous integration.
- Previous experience working on a product, for a product company, or with routine interaction with the DevOps team is highly preferred.
Caspio is the world's leading platform for building online database applications without coding. We're called "the richest platform" by Forrester, loved by customers for ease of use, and embraced by IT leaders for security, performance and reliability. Caspio’s visual application builder provides intuitive point-and-click tools to accelerate the entire development process, allowing users to create custom business applications in a fraction of the time and cost versus traditional software development methods. With over 20 years of expertise, Caspio powers applications for 15, 000+ customers spanning 150+ countries, ranging from global corporations and government agencies to universities, nonprofits and small businesses.
1286 Kifer Road, Suite 107 Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Caspio is the world’s leading cloud platform for building online database applications without coding.Start a free trial today and experience the power of no-code.
Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||QA Engineer|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||11. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!