PWP Mechanical System Installation Design Engineer
A permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Power Plant Mechanical System Installation Design Engineer within Airbus Defence & Space to be based on Getafe.
The successful candidate will join the PWP Mechanical Design area and will be integrated into a multidisciplinary team, covering the integration of PWP mechanical systems at EuroDrone as well as in other platforms.
The Mechanical System Installation team covers diverse areas including but not limited to Fuel, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Fire Protection, Air Conditioning, Anti Ice, Oil, Environmental Control System, Equipment Integration, etc.
It is a dynamic area, leading digital product innovation and LEAN Design, team working with an AGILE mindset, adding value within Mechanical systems requirements integration and troubleshooting issues in production and in service.
Come and boost your career with us:
- Opportunities to work directly on live Aircraft and Digital Mock-up
- Opportunities to develop cross-product knowledge (Multiple Platforms)
- Opportunities to develop cross-skill knowledge (Multiple Systems & Structures)
- Opportunities to develop cross-functional knowledge (Multiple Requirements)
- Opportunities in technological activities (Demos Design of Incremental Developments)
- Opportunities to travel (Transnational Design Office and Production Centers)
The main activities of a Mechanical System Integration & Design Engineer are related with delivering technical solutions in support of building, test and delivery aircraft:
- Mechanical Systems definition from System Architecture
- Mechanical Components Specification for purchasing
- Mechanical Parts Documentation for Manufacturing
- Mechanical Systems Installation Documentation for assembling
- Interfacing with external partners and suppliers and communicating with corresponding stakeholders in design reviews, test reports and Project follow-up meetings.
Associated competencies to main activities are:
- Systems requirement challenging
- Criteria for systems segregation
- Definition of systems component position
- Components selection, specification and practical application
- Selection of Manufacturing Technologies
- Assembly and Maintainability instructions
- Production and Service Support concurring
- Documents revision & edition
- KPI Generation, Documentation Plan & Status Report
- Design Manual and Design Principles contributing
- Design & Product improvement activities
- Support cross-program configuration control and cross-functional procedures
Required Competences & Skills:
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Industrial (Mechanics)
- A minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience as Engineer / Designer on aircraft design activities with a minimum of 3 years within Mechanical Systems Installations
- Knowledge and experience in CATIA V5 and PDM/PLM Tools, as well as the usual back office tools (Office. . . )
- Experience in 3DX will be valorized
- Abilities to accept Design Delegation
- Motivated, proactive and team dynamic player
- Committed in their own development to learn new skills
- Fluent in Writing and Spoken English (B2 level or higher)
- Fluent in Writing and Spoken Spanish
Other desired Competences & Skills:
- Knowledge and experience at Electrical installation design:
Electrical system installation design (supports, brackets, electrical boxes, electrical standard parts, etc. )
Electrical Databases (i. e. SIDIE)
Electrical diagrams understanding.
Electrical Wiring Diagrams Tools (See-XP, Capital Logic etc. )
Conceptual design activities need to be performed (Harness Design Principles and management of requirements).
Design Dossier generation for Manufacturing, Harnesses manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems & structures design
- Knowledge of design configuration and change process
- Knowledge of repairs and customer queries solving
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space SAU Contract Type:
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido Experience Level:
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional Job Family:
System Installation By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
Location: Getafe Area
Type: Full time
|Empresa:||Airbus Defence and Space|
|Puesto de trabajo:||PWP Mechanical System Installation Design Engineer|
|Añadido el:||3. 7. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!