We are currently looking for a Proposal Writer to join our global company. You will act within the Business Development & Clinical Solutions Department, under the supervision of the Proposal Manager.
This could be your chance to inspire and collaborate with like-minded colleagues throughout OPIS, to work on the best proposals, that will take the company to industry innovation and business growth.
- Participating in internal organizational meetings.
- Studying and updating on the technical aspects needed to fulfill the tasks assigned.
- Optimizing and rationalizing time usage to guarantee the effectiveness of the work.
- Ensuring the timely compilation of the activity tracking and attendance detection systems.
- When necessary, translate the business documents relating to the processes in which the person is involved.
- Ensuring compliance with the rules, regulations, and agreements concerning confidentiality and privacy in the performance of the entrusted task, promptly reporting any deviations.
- Organizing work activities in all cases when the operations can be executed independently. Defining priorities and managing workloads deriving from unexpected events.
- Contributing to the management and development of SOPs related to the activities in which the individual is involved.
- Receiving and analyzing RFPs (requests for proposals), understanding the information needs required.
- Researching, preparing, and coordinating the responses of the company to the RFP (request for proposal), including complex and/or strategic information requested.
- Positively advising specific ways in which the Proposals office can improve the quality of its outputs, including documents.
- Drafting proposals reviewing customer specifications, and getting in-depth feedback from different stakeholders within the company.
- Adopting a scientific approach in writing the proposal to make it appealing from a technical point of view.
- Delivering the complete draft of the proposal to the Proposal Manager according to the agreed deadlines.
- Working in synergy with the Vendors office.
- Clinical background is preferred.
- Proposal Writing experience within a CRO is a plus.
- English fluent.
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Team-working oriented.
Founded in 1998 in Italy and now operating at an international level, OPIS is a full-service science-driven biotech-focused CRO providing premium trial management for multi-country clinical trials, including state-of-the-art information technology solutions and innovative approaches to the increasing complexity and variety of current projects.
Our extensive expertise can cover all phases of drug-related trials in all the therapeutic areas as well as clinical investigations for medical and diagnostic devices, Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs), and compassionate use programs. OPIS added value lies in its highly specialized professionals who can assist their clients using their deep know-how and experience to guarantee a top-quality level of Clinical Trial Management.
Being a global full-service CRO, we can operate in a wide range of fields (medical writing, scientific and statistical consultancy for trial design, regulatory activities, pharmacovigilance, etc. ) always contributing to our clients’ challenging achievements.
If you are interested in joining our team here at OPIS get in touch for a chat!
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!