1. Owns the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure.
2. Monitors and manages project ramp, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track. Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
3. Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationships, helping the project team to achieve an 8 or greater out of 10 on satisfaction surveys.
4. Facilitates or co-leads with customer point of contact on regular status meetings.
5. Generates and distributes timely status reports monthly and quarterly.
6. Manages risks, escalations, and customer satisfaction throughout the project.
7. Adheres to the Shared Thrive Way Methodology. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
8. Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot, and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
9. Understands sprint planning, manages work efforts efficiently within contract scope, carries functional knowledge of ongoing project, interacts with engineering team and ensure requirements are clear, provides task priority and organizes overall tasks effectively, meets deliverable timelines.
10. Provides pre-sales support such as change orders for your current engagements as requested.
11. Overall, 5-10 years of experience along with minimum 2+ years project management experience OR 4+ years' experience in any other client facing roles including BA.
12. Also, candidates from Business Analyst, PMO and Project Coordinator backgrounds with hands on Technical Software Implementations projects are preferable
13. Desirable to have technical certification in Salesforce
14. Brings experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!