Project Engineering Manager (Prem)
¿Qué? Type 1 or more characters for results.
Project Engineering Manager (Prem)
ALSTOM – Madrid, Madrid
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70, 000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
**Project Engineering Manager (PREM) for MAINLINE projects**
- Pilots the technical aspects of the Project or Tender
- Represents technically the project, internally and in front of the customer
- Specifies and validates, with his team, the Transport System Solution, and controls the technical consistency through a strong interfaces Management and quality, cost and delay (QCD) approach
- Manage the technical contractual scope of the project:
- Be accountable for the customer acceptance of the project solution
- Manage the project technical risks and the corresponding mitigation plan
- Together with the Project Manager, in case of contractual scope evolution, rise variation order and manage it
- Validate the technical design choices with the peers and Solution Director
- Identify which are the applicable regulations in the customer country/city and ensure they are taken into account in project solution design
- Manage the project solution, meaning the customization and parameterization of the generic solution to meet Quality, Cost, Delivery and Performance (QCDP) commitments:
- Build and analyse together with the Project Architect, the project requirements database (PRD) and allocate requirements to System Program Manager (SPM), Project Industrialization Manager (PrIDM) and to Project Engineering team
- Act as a chairman of Project Change Control Board (CCB)
- Supervise Verification & Validation activities
- Be accountable for Engineering WP QCD
- Provide BOM
- PrEM is in charge of the complete validation of the Project Solution
- Functionally lead the project engineering team:
- Allocate Task(s) across Project Engineering team and ensure engineering activities follow-up
- Together with Domain / Metier Leaders and RC Project Engineering Metier / Domain Department Heads, define the project engineering team organization according to the project phase ( and as defined in the EMP)
- Deploy the applicable engineering process, methods & tools on the project
- Manage and participate in the evaluation of the project engineering team
- Share Environment, Health and Security (EHS) rules with project engineering team (receiving inputs from PM/Project EHS Manager/Coordinator or RC EHS Manager)
- Support assessment of the teams involved in project engineering activities, including the ones belonging to a different Regional Center.
- Verify Project Safety Case
- Manage the interface with the project core team:
- Provide all technical documents to the project core team members for the industrialisation, sourcing, installation, test and commissioning (product BOQ, architecture schematics, . . . )
- Solve technical issues detected by different core team members
- During project warranty, coordinate actions to support resolution of pending technical issues following Project
- Warranty Manager (PrWM) requirements
- Support PrQSM to consolidate the REX of the Project and the Reliability Growth
- Support RC Project Engineering Domain/Metiers Department Head to define/perform knowledge capitalizatio
- Engineer profile is a must.
- 3-5 years previous experience in MAINLINE signalling projects
- Previous project management experience preferred
- Previous experience working on cross-functional teams
- Previous rail industry experience preferred
- Knowledge on Engineering tasks to be performed.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French is desirable.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
**Equal opportunity statement**:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race,
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Project Engineering Manager (Prem)|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!