Program manager for HP Sales Central Alliances
HP Sales Central (hpsalescentral.com) is a destination web site for HP Partners and sales community in order to find information about HP? s product offering and key sales information. Hosted within the global Partner Experience team, the HP Sales Central development team manages the evolution of the platform. One development workstream is focused on standing up interactive content for HP? s key strategic partners such as Intel, AMD and Microsoft in order to maximize their exposure to HP? s partners and sales teams. We are looking for a new Program Manager in order to drive this activity.
Build the alliance collaboration model for HP Sales Central
- Develop model for packages and levels of collaboration with the alliance team on HP Sales Central
- Work with the HP Sales Central team in order to create and maintain an allocation model for home page real estate taken by banners
- Plan Alliance activities
- Work with the alliance team in order to agree on packages for each half and plan activities accordingly
- Get HP? s Alliance Team commitment on activities
Deliver on planned activities
- Oversee the development and delivery of planned activities with agencies
- Report on development progress
- Address development roadblocks and shifts
Report performance and ensure financials
- Report monthly performance of planned activities both for development and execution
- Oversee Alliance related billing with agencies, including run rate allocation billing
- Ensure timely management of allocated funds with the finance team
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 8+ years of project management experience.
- Agile Project Management training required, and certification preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge and subject matter expertise for the planification and production management of digital assets (web, social, mobile).
- Superior communication skills (i. e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills. Mastery in English.
- Ability to lead complex process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts, and has thorough understanding of change management processes and procedures.
- Excellent program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a program within the scope of overall strategies.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
You? re out to reimagine and reinvent what? s possible? in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what? s next. We? re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP? s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion ? it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you? re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
|Puesto de trabajo:||Program manager for HP Sales Central Alliances|
|Añadido el:||13. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo