Reporting solid line to the Head of ERP & Corporate functions for CHC, this position is a key Digital leadership role which will acts as the intermediary between the business and Digital, using a deep understanding of business processes and technology to help business stakeholders achieve their desired outcomes.
Businesses scope: Corporate Functions
Hiring Date: ASAP
II – KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, FORMAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Key Accountabilities (included but not limited)
- Identify and analyze business needs and coordinate between stakeholder groups to address them and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service
- Provide consultative support on business-led technology initiatives.
- Create prototypes and codesign innovative solutions.
- Proactively monitor industry, functional, and technology trends
- Work with Digital and Business stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs; understand the customer journey and define user requirements.
- Engage with Digital and Business stakeholders and influence project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands.
- Promote architectural consistency and usability standards; define and execute test cases.
- Identify opportunities for business-led delivery; coach employees to make use of technology and information.
- Leverage data and facts to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
Bachelor’s Degree (B. A. ) or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
Required knowledge and/or experience
- 10+ years of work experience
- Broad background in different sectors with a preference for previous FMCH experience
- Proven hands-on experience with modern technologies, development methods (Lean & Agile practices) and tools
- Proven experience from having led/steered large size complex programs
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution & problem-solving skills in a global environment
- Fluent spoken and written English
Cultural traits / Play to Win Behavior
- Push to go beyond the level we have operated until now: constantly challenge the status quo focusing on the priorities that will deliver the best outcomes and letting go what won’t: be intolerant to mediocracy, believe we can and must do better and aim at higher but never at the expenses of our values and judgment.
- Put the interest of the organization ahead of own of those of his/her team: consider both short- and long-term impact of decisions; puts collective and global goals above individual or local goals; share resources and capabilities with those with the greatest need and impact; enable decision making at appropriate level.
- Taking action and don’t wait to be told what to do: take smart and informed best bets with the information at hand and anticipate the consequences of her/his actions; use personal judgement and others’ advice to make bold and impactful decisions which move us forward
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage.
Required Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Thinking - ability to evaluate relevant areas of operation, formulate objectives and set priorities in a contextually relevant way, and develop plans consistent with long-term organizational interests.
- Judgement- The ability to draw logical conclusions based on acquired information and analytical rigor in problem-solving, the ability to make effective decisions even when information is ambiguous or incomplete.
- Interpersonal relationships - treating others with courtesy, sensitivity, and respect.
- Change Leadership - The ability to demonstrate support and drive for innovation and organizational transformation.
- Personal Leadership - Personal leadership translates into courage, choice, and commitment through the pursuit of excellence, trust, and accountability. Ability to put patient, stakeholder, and organizational interests above personal interests.
- Drive -Takes the lead and initiates activities with a high degree of passion and commitment as well as the drive, desire and need to achieve challenging goals, to improve performance or to meet personal standards of excellence
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
|Empresa:||Sanofi-Aventis Belgium S.A.|
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Program Lead|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!