Product Marketing Manager
Reloadly powers the future of cross border digital mobile payments to emerging markets. Enabling the transfer of airtime and digital goods to be embedded into web, desktop, and mobile software apps with our Cloud APIs and developer tools.
Our mission is to fuel mobile payments around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of mobile payments via APIs for our B2B users across the globe, for any use case.
There are a few things we look for across all hires at Reloadly, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, transparency, embrace feedback, and act like owners. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about the future of payment APIs, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Develop strategic product positionings, translating technical details into benefits for the users.
-Collaborate with Product Owners, Sales and Account Management teams to ensure smooth operational execution in the whole product lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Local Sales and Product Owners to define the product positioning and go-to-market strategy for Reloadly´s products in a market.
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products- Drive growth and adoption of products in the market. - Work closely with Product Owners to identify market needs and generate relevant localized vertical narratives, solutions, and packages. - Collaborate with XFN teams to bolster the product narrative via local events, comms and PR.
- Collect product feedback from the local market and cross-functional teams to feed into the Product Marketing Product Owners guiding and helping prioritize upstream development to ensure product market fit.
- Implement Sales training and partner closely with subject matter experts in the sales org to ensure a high standard of product knowledge.
- Build in-depth key accounts and agency partnerships, through collaboration with Content Marketing to craft compelling messages across marketing channels (Landing pages, Ads campaigns, Product Sheets, Brochures) and PR. - Participate in major pitches and industry events.
6+ years of work experience, of which 6+ were as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager
Experience in B2B - B2C Product Marketing
Well-versed in Product Marketing tactics (e. g. go-to-market strategy, integrated marketing campaigns)
Experience in market analysis
Experience developing creative strategies
Excellent communication skills
Excellent writing skills, both technical and creative
Strong collaborator with effective project management skills
Background in telecommunications or fintech is a plus. Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
High-level of English (verbal and written) is a must
We have an amazing office near the city center. We have an hybrid framework in place. The office is well-equipped with a coffee machine, fridge, meeting rooms and fresh fruits.
Social interaction is really important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after work, among others.
We have an easy-going and super-friendly working environment in a start-up that is growing rapidly, where you will be shaping the company together with us
Reloadly cares about everyone's career and development implementing training or other events attendance as needed
We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer remote days and flexible working hours.
We also offer a private health and dental insurance.
What happens next?
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around.
The hiring process for a Product Marketing Manager consists in the following 3 steps:
1. First interview: After careful consideration, If your CV is selected to move forward in the process, a first interview with our People Manager will be arranged.
2. Technical challenge -Delight our team with your Product Marketing skills
3. Final interview –Interview with our Head of Growth. Exercise feedback and final details on the role will be shared during this meeting.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgment-free zone to speak freely.
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Product Marketing Manager|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||13. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!