Product Manager (becario)
LINK Mobility Group AS is one of Europe's leading providers within mobile communications, specializing in CPaaS, (communications platform as a service) mobile messaging services, and mobile solutions. The Group offers a wide range of scalable services and solutions across industries and sectors due to a growing demand for digital convergence between businesses and customers, platforms, and users. The Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. LINK Mobility continues to experience strong organic growth with a high degree of recurring revenue, as customers tend to move more business activities onto mobile platforms. In 2021, LINK Mobility had a total turnover of 4. 6 billion NOK (NOK LTM revenue Q3 21*) with offices in 30 different countries.
@LINK Mobility we live by three core values that drive our business and people: United, Dedicated and Enthusiastic. When working @LINK you appreciate diversity, cross-border collaboration and solving complex challenges in a high growth environment. Our people are knowledgeable, curious and agile team players who strive to consistently deliver the best mobile messaging solutions for our customers.
Becario/a Product Manager
As a Product Manager intern, you will have an important role in supporting LINK Mobility´s business development. Specifically, you will support the Local Product Manager in monitoring industry trends, identify market needs, strategy development, documenting and organizing the current product portfolio of LINK Mobility.
- Share and evolve best practices and lessons learned
- Give and seek constant feedback
- Help to organize the local product portal, including writing documentation.
- Product profitability analysis and Business case.
- Help the Product Manager to build sales attack plans.
- Be involved in Managing demand intake and working with stakeholders to determine the prioritization of new items into the existing backlog.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, and API´s.
- Understanding of user interface and user experience (UX), testing.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to commercial team
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical terms
- Ability in data management, analysis, and synthesis capacity.
Our Perfect Match:
- High energy, driven and a strong desire for success
- Business-oriented with the ability to understand the value chain and business model of the customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues and customers
- Integrity and courage to speak up when required, - while keeping calm in demanding situations
Every employee is an important member of the LINK Family. We do not accept any discrimination, whether active or by means of passive support, whether based on ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, union membership, political views, age or any other characteristic that results in compromising the principle of equality. LINK Mobility regards diversity as a lever for profitability.
|Empresa:||LINK Mobility France|
|Puesto de trabajo:||Product Manager (becario)|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!