Product Lifecycle Manager
AireSpring is an award-winning provider of cloud communications and managed connectivity solutions. AireSpring provides next-generation communications solutions including AireContact®, AirePBX® - Business VoIP Phone Systems, SIP Trunking, MPLS, and Dedicated Internet Access.
AireSpring has received numerous third-party industry awards: "Product of the Year, " "Best Telecom Deal, " "Best in Show, " and "Top Channel Program. "
AireSpring is privately held, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communication and connectivity solutions at competitive rates.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our award-winning team! In this newly created role, as a member of our team you will be directly responsible for the success of a various dedicated Telecommunications products including SD-WAN, Security and Edge Intelligence.
Working with cross-functional teams, you will play a role in the development, go-to-market, implementation, selling, and life cycle management of SD-WAN, Security and Edge Intelligence services.
S/he will actively work with the Engineering, Marketing, Sales Engineers, IT and Operations teams to create and modify products to fulfill customer needs. Additionally, they will also play a vital role in the development of the product vision, product roadmap, product strategy and product releases.
- Serve as the primary product technical expert and evangelist for SD-WAN, Security and Edge Intelligence services.
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality.
- Provide technical analysis of potential new partners.
- Define and develop statements of work for vendors.
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Work with the product leadership to develop product requirement specifications, conduct product discovery and research
- Work with internal stakeholders and partner closely with cross-functional teams to be accountable for the success and impact of new products
- Partner very closely with engineering teams on product design, development, and deployment
- Serve as a Sales Engineering, Operations & Engineering and Service assurance primary contact
- A natural curiosity to understand how a technology works and how it can help a business
• 3+ years of technical experience in a hands-on environment with telecom technologies such as Perimeter Based or Cloud Security, DDOS, SD-WAN, Cloud Computing or Edge Computing.
• Knowledge of security and encryption fundamentals (SSL/TLS, MSSP, IPSec, SIEM, DDoS, IDPS).
• Advanced understanding of voice/data/internet applications, communications technologies, and network design desired but not required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is mandatory
• Ability to articulate complex technical topics clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences in both written and verbal form
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
• Work independently with little direct supervision.
• Team player, with the confidence to guide other departments when necessary.
• Exceptional command of and understanding of technical infrastructure, with the ability to pick up new solutions quickly.
• Understanding of and embracing the principles of good "customer experience", whether internal or external
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
San Salvador, Castilla y León, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Product Lifecycle Manager|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!