Product Development Team Lead
As our product development team lead you will. . .
- Become a key member of our corporate design team into a multinational and multicultural environment
- Coordinate part of our amazing design team guiding and fostering their growth, ensuring completion of tasks in terms of scope, quality and schedule and in accordance both with external and internal standards.
- Be responsible of the delivery in design and build of new and innovative products and/or systems
- Interface and reporting with customers and stakeholders, leading meetings with customers and partners, presenting progress
- Contribute by proposing solutions and alternatives aimed to overcome the different challenges by the team
- Have the opportunity to grow and unlock all of your potential
In summary, you will take the challenge of become a key part in the interaction with customer’s technical teams at the same time that ensuring internally the success of the design and development of the project!
Some reasons to join us are:
- Market-competitive total reward: flexible salary, fix and variable salary based on goals
- Smart working policies: hybrid working system and flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities, with us the sky is the limit!
- The opportunity to innovate, learn, mentor others and work toward your own vision of career success
- Become a key member in the electronics industry, driven by innovation where creativity matters
- Celestica offers a global, collaborative culture with strong leadership imperatives to foster your growth and professional opportunities
- We are focused on sustainability and provide opportunities for employees to give back to the community
Are you really aware of who we are?
Celestica is a Canadian company, world leader in the electronic manufacturing sector. The plant in Valencia focuses its activities in the Aerospace, Industrial and Healthcare areas, producing and assembling high complexity products.
The main differentiator in Valencia facilities is its design capabilities and the various engineering services that it can provide to its customers, creating a differential value beyond the regular electronic manufacturing services.
What about your new team?
The Design and Engineering Services department in Celestica Valencia is specialized in the development of new products and electronic systems for both its customers (mostly international) and the production line within the factory.
The D&ES team is composed by more than 35 specialist engineers: electronics, software, mechanics… that, in the end, build a multiskilled team able to carry on (almost) any kind of development projects.
The areas in which these projects are developed are mainly related with healthcare and in-vitro diagnosis, industrial, aerospace and test development.
The work atmosphere is excellent and totally open, a positive attitude constitutes a warranty for the integration in the team, not only at a professional level but also personally. Personal skills such as teamwork, initiative, accountability and meticulousness on every assigned task will be extremely valued as well as, obviously, the motivation to learn and continuously improve.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven experience (proficiency) technical project management.
- Proven experience in electronic product development from specifications to manufacturing in highly regulated markets
- Understanding of the EMS industry and transfer to manufacturing process for electronic assemblies
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Experience in leading/coordinating small development teams in the electronics development arena is an asset.
- Used to direct interaction with customer’s technical teams either internal or external.
- Experience in the collaboration with electronic part manufacturers
- Team-building attitude
What are we looking for?
5-6 years of experience as team lead
Bachelor’s degree in a related electrical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Telecomm engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/celestica-europe
|Puesto de trabajo:||Product Development Team Lead|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!