Operations Product Engineer
College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study.
We are looking for a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering student to support the industrialization of our new HP 3D Printing products.
For the assigned subsystems or industrialization tracks, he/she will:
- Setup and maintain the Build of Materials (BOM)
- Specify, design/outsource and qualify the manufacturing equipment, tooling, tests and processes required for production as well as for field support
- Support the engineering team to co-ordinate, document and track the Engineering Changes as well as Service documentation and BOM.
- Support the engineering team to improve tools and processes fro industrialization of new products and improvement of the ones currently in the market
Skills and Competencies
- Good analytical and problem-solving
- Basic project management to coordinate own and others work
- Strong drive to make things happens
- Able to work collaboratively with teams from other disciplines and worldwide organizations and cultures.
- Good in communication. Fluent spoken and written English.
- Eager to learn. Proactive, self-motivated and positive.
Education and Experience Required:
- Enrolled in University (PURDUE)
You? re out to reimagine and reinvent what? s possible? in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what? s next. We? re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP? s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion ? it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you? re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
|Puesto de trabajo:||Operations Product Engineer|
|Añadido el:||13. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!