Operational Excellence Manager
Location field must contain 'city, state' or a zip code to perform a radius search (e. g. , Denver, CO or 46122 ). City and state must be separated by a comma followed by a space (e. g. , Houston, TX )
Amazon Web Services Operational Excellence Manager Madrid , Spain Apply Now
Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud and we are growing our Demand Generation (DG) Sales team to help more companies make the move to the AWS cloud. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. AWS offers an innovative environment driven by outstanding leadership where an eager candidate can advance through a learning and earning path. The DG team supports sales and focuses on customers and prospects of all types in EMEA. We are looking for a hands on experienced Campaign Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing Prospecting programs and campaigns for our Demand Generation Team, in alignment with sales, marketing and business development. The Campaign Manager is a key member of the team who will manage campaign design and execution end-to-end and is responsible for delivering the best experience for our internal and external partners and our customers. A strong understanding of marketing and field sales as well as operational processes around campaign execution and measurement will be crucial and previous experience working in large cross functional organizations will be key. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, implementing processes and interfacing with internal stakeholders and external organizations as needed. This role requires excellent campaign management and analytical skills, strategic thinking and problem solving with strong communication skills.
Key job responsibilities
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for developing and managing prospecting programs and campaigns for the Demand Generation Team, in alignment with Marketing, Business Development and Sales (CS, Field). The Campaign Manager will manage campaign design and execution end-to-end.
• Align and collaborate with stakeholder teams to collect campaign requests.
• Own the Campaign Prioritization tool to prioritize campaign requests.
• Create a quarterly prospecting plan / prospecting calendar to provide a full overview of global, local, segment specific and individual campaigns.
• Develop detailed campaign plans, including engagement models, goals, messaging, call to action and schedule.
• Oversee and facilitate the utilization and consolidation of marketing or business development content as well as approval of compelling and effective assets focused on prospecting that fits the appropriate audience and field sales area.
• Set up mechanisms to audit and manage local DG champs for campaign creation. Manage the 1:many workflows and approvals as well as Boost workflows.
• Manage campaign execution from inception to closing.
• Troubleshoot any issues surfaced during campaign lifecycle.
• Continuously monitor and tune campaigns to maximize conversion and to highlight learnings, best practices and reusable assets.
• Create and own an always-on campaign/lead list (as a “Plan B“ for campaigns which achieved lower than expected ROI)
• Integrate and manage prospecting days.
• Own weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual campaign reporting. Track performance for respective segment/ area and contribute to business reviews.
• Analyze, forecast and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
• Provide key insights and feedback to Marketing and Field Sales in order to optimize ongoing and future campaign conversion rates.
• Collect and integrate proposals for campaign process improvement to drive increased efficiencies. Where applicable, propose turning successful outbound campaigns into programmatic acquisition motions.
• Cross-pollinate best practices with other segments and DG teams.
• Be the subject matter expert for prospecting tools, collect feedback and come up with Product Feature Requests.
- 3+ years of related experience in any of: Prospecting/Campaign Management/Demand Generation, Product marketing or Channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive projects through completion. Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Analytical skills with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM.
- A strong understanding and experience of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Fluency in English
- MBA degree
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
- Sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon. jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
|Empresa:||Amazon Web Services|
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Operational Excellence Manager|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!