National Contract Logistics Information Systems Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a National Contract Logistics Information Systems Specialist to join our dynamic team based in Madrid!
Tu funciónThe National Contract Logistics Information Systems Specialist is responsible for all Information System Activities within Contract Logistics and Warehouse Management System.
- Responsible for All Information System Activities within Contract Logistics and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Process review for existing operations, continuous improvement.
- Monitoring IT requests within CL department and follow up them with IT.
- Managing Information System, Operational Support, Implementation Support and Post Implementation Support.
- Responsible for Local Set-up (Set-up of new customers) Compliance and Improvements.
Tus habilidades y experencias
- A solid experience in Logistics with understanding and application experience of IT systems.
- Proficient with MS Office Professional package and preferably familiar with the use and configuration of MS-ACCESS-database application.
- Knowledge and Electronic Data Interchange.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- High analytical and judgmental skills as well as very high customer orientation.
Por qué deberías unirte a nosotrosWe offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.
|Empresa:||Kuehne + Nagel AS|
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||National Contract Logistics Information Systems Specialist|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!