Middle Office Specialist
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This role focuses on the preparation and production daily P&L reporting to enable the business to understand and manage commercial & trading performance across Europe. This includes daily volume exposure reporting, stock control, P&L reporting, analysis, limit monitoring and monthly Management Information to Management Accounts reconciliations.
You will work as part of the European Product Control function based between our offices in London and Gibraltar and work closely with Product Control teams in America and Asia.
This role would suit someone with experience working with physical products and derivatives who is looking for an opportunity where they can add real value to the team and company.
- Working closely with Traders internally to ensure data is accurate and timely; and, with the physical operations teams for reviewing all stock movements, either in tank, barges, waterborne, in pipe, etc (delivered or to be delivered);
- Help to implement process and system improvements to streamline activities
- Reviewing and checking daily physical and paper transactions have been posted correctly, and also to ensure the hedging is carried out correctly each day;
- Providing commercial analysis; specifically, monthly commercial performance measures, fixed cost reporting and analysis, analysis of pricing and basis risk around physical operations;
- Analyse the operative performance of Peninsula barges (loadings, deliveries, transfers, loss control) and terminals and look for cost reduction opportunities
- Ensuring integrity of data through the implementation and use of suitable controls;
- Work closely with the Finance team at month end to ensure accurate reporting.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!