Mid Game Developer- Full Remote
We create traditional and social casino games with a modern touch - socially connected and culturally relevant that help players around the world to disconnect from their daily grind. Playspace has created more than 3. 4 billion exciting moments for our players!
Founded in 2011 in Palma de Mallorca, Playspace successfully transformed to 100% mobile first with a focus on social bingo games and has a monthly growth rate of 6%. Today, we are the top grossing social bingo app in Spain and Italy. Tomorrow, we aspire to become a leading player in the global social bingo gaming market.
We are passionate gamers with a global mindset and we embrace challenges as opportunities. Teamwork is key. We are open, humble, and take ownership. We thrive in a creative, fast moving, and socially fun environment. Life at Playspace is more than just developing games. We care about your work happiness and quality of life.
What better place to achieve work-life balance than in sunny Mallorca with Playspace, a fast-growing company offering professional growth?
PLAY HARD, LIVE EASY!
You will be part of one of our Loco Bingo Game and will be collaborating with more unity developers, engineers, artists and product owners to build game features and solve creative problems.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a game maker who is not only comfortable with technical constraints, but also loves the challenge of overcoming those constraints. We want candidates must have extensive experience creating videogames. Someone to lead a team of highly skilled gameplay programmers to perfom in the most effective way.
- Flexible 40h working hours. You can adjust your schedule to your needs :D
- Summer you will work 35h weekly.
- Flexible 23. 5 days of vacation. (cumulative)
- Sick leave day
- Training courses and internal seminars.
- Happy Hours and social activities.
- Quarter review celebrations. Each quarter we meet at Mallorca. The flights are payed by the company.
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport, kindergarten costs, training, health care insurance and restaurants tickets.
- Acces to platforms discounts.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday beers and chips
- At least 5 year of experience in game development
- Experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Build mobile apps from the ground up for iOS and Android using Unity
- Good knowledge of C# or another OOP language
- Solid understanding of maths involved in computer graphics
- Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and assist other engineers with technical questions
Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Mid Game Developer- Full Remote|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!