¿Qué? Type 1 or more characters for results.
Job Description - Marketing Specialist (HOT08DJU)
Hilton Mallorca Galatzo
Carr de Palma a, Ctra. Andratx, Km 20, Illes Balears
Costa de la Calma 7160
A Marketing Specialist, words in the overall implementation of the marketing and PR plan of the hotel
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highestsandards:
- Collaborate on the creation and execution of an strategic and comprehensive marketing, advertising and Public Relations plan, including media planning as well as creative/visuals
- Liaise with designated PR Agency.
- Communicate with managers/divisions to create and execute effective marketing, advertising and Public Relations plans.
- Work on the plan and execution of press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations
- Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
- Work with local third party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
- Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
- Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
- Support the development of promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
- Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton branded websites & third parties websites
- Work within marketing budgets by using resources effectively
- Maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the Hotel
- Manage only customer reviews
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Specialist serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Ad https://www.cms-ag. ch/de/stellenangebote ▼ Why this ad? Customer Journey and Satisfaction – Ihre Passion.
Ad https://www.receptix. uk/jobs ▼ Why this ad? Search For Hr Marketing Jobs In United Kingdom
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!