Managed Services Engineer
At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software. Reports design, reliability, and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. May be involved in customer installation and training.
Provides support to customers/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
Working at NTT
The MS Engineer is responsible for providing a service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, as well as product reviews, operational improvements, operational practices, and quality assurance this role will maintain a high level of service to clients. Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement (SLA) conditions. The MS Engineer s responsible for managing tickets of high complexity, conducts advanced and complicated tasks, and provides resolution to a diverse range of complex problems. This position uses considerable judgment and independent analysis within defined policies and practices. Applies analytical thinking and deep technical expertise in achieving client outcomes, while coaching and mentoring junior team members across functions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested, and operational
- Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Assist in analyzing, assigning, and escalating support calls
- Investigate third line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary
- Provide onsite technical support to clients and provide field engineering services to clients
- Conduct a monthly random review of incidents and service requests, analyze and recommend improvement in quality
- Provide continuous feedback to clients and affected parties and update all systems and/or portals as prescribed by NTT
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimization including opportunities for automation of work
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to plan activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurized environment
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information, and refraining from interrupting
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to place clients at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements, and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
- Advanced diploma, degree, or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience)
- Up to date and relevant ITIL certification
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - Routing and Switching (CCIE-R/S)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional - Wireless (CCNP-W)
- Juniper Networks Certified Support Professional - Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCSP-ENT)
- JNCIA Security
- Certified Partner SE - WAN Optimization
- Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional - WAN Optimization (RCSP-W)
- F5 Certified Technology Specialist Local Traffic Management (F5-CTS-LTM)
- 301a LTM Specialist Architect Setup and Deploy Security domain
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - Security (CCIE-S)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate - Intrusion Detection and Prevent (JNCIA-IDP)
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator NG with Application Intelligence (CCSA-NG AI)
- Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
- Certified Partner SE - Security
- Certified Partner SE - Web Security
- VMware Certified Professional vSphere
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - Certification - Data Center (CCIE-DC)
- MCSA+VCP, RHCE, or equivalent
- EMC Technology Architect, VNX Solutions Specialist Version 8. 0 (EMCTA_VNX_SS_V8)
- Blue Coat Certified Proxy SG Professional (BCCPSGP)
- Blue Coat Certified Proxy SG Troubleshooting (BCCPSGT)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - Voice (CCIE-V)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate - Video (CCNA-VID)
- ACIS - Avaya Communication Manager 5. 2. 1 (ACIS – 6006)
- Genesys Certified Composer Routing 8 Developer (GCD8-DCR)
- Genesys CIM8 Troubleshooting for Support (GCS8-CCTS)
- Genesys eServices 8 Consultant (GCP8-CESV)
- Genesys Inbound Voice 8 Consultant (GCP8-CIV)
- Genesys SIP Server 8 Consultant (GCP8-SIP)
- Genesys Voice Platform 8. 5 Consultant (GCP8-CVP)
- Genesys Workforce Management 8. 5 Consultant (GCP8-WFM)
- Cisco Qualified Specialist - Cisco IP Contact Center Express Representative (CQS-IPCCER)
- Cisco Qualified Specialist - Cisco IP Contact Center Express Specialist (CQS-IPCCE)
- Cisco Qualified Specialist - Cisco IP Telephony Design Specialist (CQS-DS)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - Certification - Collaboration (CCIE-COLLA)
- Genesys Certified Composer Routing 8 Developer (GCD8-DCR)
- Genesys Composer using Voice Applications 8 Developer (GCD8-DCV)
- Solid years of work experience
- Solid experience required in Engineering function within a medium to large ICT organization
- Solid experience of Managed Services
- Excellent working knowledge of ITIL processes
- Excellent experience working with vendors and/or 3rd parties
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes th. . .
A Coruña, Galicia, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Managed Services Engineer|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!