We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our international wholesale team in A Coruña. This role is offered on a local full time and permanent contract.
The purpose of this position is to manage the logistics side of the business, involving the movement of stock produced both for wholesale and for our direct retail, including warehousing and wholesale distribution.
This role reports to the Bussiness development director and involves hands-on logistics processing, comprehensive process management involving internal departments, external suppliers and third parties, logistics budget control, etc. The role is highly organizational and moderately analytical, with both elements of admin and problem-solving.
- Managing regular stock intake from our main producers in Spain and Portugal.
- Accurate input of available stock into the master log and Miista stock control system.
- Working with the Product Development team and Production teams to ensure delivery processes are running smoothly
- Working with the business Merchandiser to ensure that Miista stock reaches final destinations in a correct and timely manner
- Working with Wholesale and Finance teams to ensure that wholesale customers receive stock according to their shipping and payment terms within expected deadlines.
- Managing customer product information for key accounts including EDI platform management and clients’ portals.
- Monitoring and following wholesale customer logistics compliance requirements.
- Managing the full range of product information in collaboration with production and wholesale.
- Implementing decision making with regards to optimizing supply chain processes for inbound and outbound logistics.
- Managing daily communications with wholesale customers regarding deliveries.
- Preparing the packing lists and export documentation for outbound stock movements.
- Resolving logistics-related queries in an efficient cost-effective manner.
- Working with third party forwarders and providing documentation for customs clearance and correct tax & duty records
- Working with third party and Miista own warehouses to ensure correct stock processing and control.
- Keeping track of logistics spend, overseeing the logistics cost centre, making sure all logistics-related costs are justified and in line with annual budgets
- Looking out for process and shipping rate improvement; building a network of reliable shipping suppliers
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Multi-level communication and negotiation skills
- High attention to details
- Active problem-solving attitude
- Ability to make well-reasoned decisions and be accountable for those
- Ability to keep track and bring to completion several parallels running processes
- Excel skills (pivot table, VLOOKUP, CONCATENATE level)
- Active interest in logistics, shipping and operations management.
- 3+ years experience in logistics
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Our Position: The Opposite Thing
Designed in London — Made in Spain — EU Sourced and Produced
Miista upends the exclusionary practices of the fashion industry to show how we’re actually living now. Over the last ten years, we are proud to have built a brand that through craft, our community, the risks we’ve taken and a sometimes
bizarre willingness to laugh at ourselves, has made an elegant commitment to the alternative. A dedication to the opposite thing.
What does that mean? That we’re happy to sacrifice profit and to subvert problematic fashion trends for women to create a product that has personality in addition to aesthetic value. A product that knows women don’t really shop using the search words ‘pretty’ now. If we were your friend, Miista would be the odd one at school who grew up and got an attitude and a sense of confidence. You know when it’s a Miista.
|Puesto de trabajo:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!