Lead Data Scientist (Replica Analytics)
Lead Data Scientist(Replica Analytics was recently acquired by Aetion)
About the role:
Working at Replica Analytics is a unique opportunity to advance health care, AI and privacy at the same time – three of the hottest topics in the world today. The Data Science team works to research and develop new statistical and machine learning methods for the generation and assessment of synthetic data as well as providing consulting services to clients. If you enjoy a highly interdisciplinary, innovative and supportive environment, this may be the right job for you.
We are hiring a Lead Data Scientist to:
- Lead the development of new technologies for data synthesis using a wide variety of machine learning methods; investigate various research topics in machine learning and statistics to determine the best method for data synthesis
- Implement and test production and research pipelines in Python and R
- Lead client projects to synthesize complex datasets and assess their utility and privacy
- Lead client education on data synthesis technologies
- Contribute to the dissemination of research results in the form of peer-reviewed papers, reports, and presentations
We are looking for individuals to proactively manage and schedule projects for the Data Science team. That individual has or is:
- A BSc/MSc/PhD degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or electrical engineering
- 3-5 years of work experience (3 years for candidates with a PhD, 4 years for candidates with an MSc, 5 years for candidates with a BSc)
- Demonstrated an ability for conducting statistical and machine learning research (in the form of a thesis, publications, or side projects) and independently solve problems
- Expert in Python or R programming for data science (data cleaning/pre-processing, classification and regression, model evaluation, data visualization, writing and applying custom functions, parallelization)
- Extensive deep learning experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and oral)
- Motivated to learn and apply new machine learning methods to solve real-life problems
- Experience working with complex health care data (e. g. , insurance claims, EHR, CDISC)
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in US international organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, HIMSS and European Medicine Agency.
- Located in the US and expanding to European offices with EU headquarters in Barcelona (Spain).
- Social and energetic office – with a modern layout, and a kitchen with eating/social area and awesome terrace.
- Competitive salaries, company ownership stock options, private health insurance, Headspace premium account
- European Medicines Agency selected Aetion to support safety and efficacy research in Europe
- Collaboration with the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Strategic partnership with Quinten Health to use Artificial Intelligence and Real World Evidence to reduce research timelines
- Aetion and Cegedim Health Data long-term partnership to expand real-world evidence research in Europe
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Lead Data Scientist (Replica Analytics)|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!