Junior Account Manager - Growth Markets
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1. 3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including Airbnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1. 4 trillion— to connect people in real life enjoyably and sustainably.
TravelPerk is an innovator. During the last year, we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
We have an excellent opportunity for talented people who are at the beginning of their careers and eager to gain experience in a growing SaaS company based in Barcelona. We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to contribute to our continued customer satisfaction as well as work to increase growth and margin within existing accounts. You’ll possess a genuine hunger to navigate your accounts through a fast-changing environment and a curiosity to grow your knowledge in the business travel domain!
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
What You Will Do
- Own a portfolio of customers within our Growth Markets and develop a high level of customer engagement.
- Be TravelPerk’s biggest advocate within your clients and your client's biggest advocate within TravelPerk. You’ll be the first one to address any issues, get support from our technical teams and also educate your clients on any new product features.
- Gain a deep understanding of your customer's business to be able to identify with their goals as an organisation within the wider business travel space. Use this information to develop solutions and education strategies for their teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of TravelPerk products, to fully understand and appreciate each stage of the customer journey.
- Identify common problems within each account and develop strategies to solve issues promptly whilst also developing methods to ensure repeated issues are not happening.
- Native or near-native English plus additional bi-lingual language capabilities such as Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Arabic, Malay or Mandarin is nice to have.
- Interest in the Travel industry and/or SaaS products.
- Customer-focused with a passion for working with people.
- Solid analytical abilities with basic/intermediate proficiency in Excel.
- Last, but not least - we are looking for motivation and drive!
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and never get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- You seek feedback early and often and are open to both giving and taking constructive and direct criticism.
- As an Account Manager at TravelPerk, you are the guardian of our relationships with our clients so we would love you to also be empathetic, honest and trustworthy and to always consider the bigger picture.
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to other hubs.
- Udemy for Business account to continue your development.
- A mental health support tool for your wellbeing.
- Exponential growth opportunities.
- This position requires being based in our Barcelona hub.
- We have flexible working hours and work-from-home plans to fit your life.
- At TravelPerk, we believe in In Real-Life interactions and ask our team to come into the office twice per week. More are encouraged, especially during onboarding.
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome too!
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
|Puesto de trabajo:||Junior Account Manager - Growth Markets|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo