¿Qué? Type 1 or more characters for results.
We are a privately run Recovery Centre and currently have a vacancy for an Intake Coordinator within our small and friendly team. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations, completing all admin tasks and dealing with potential client enquiries and admissions.
The main duties include (but not limited to);
- Admissions - Sending relevant information, building relationships with incoming clients, answering queries, coordination of the admission, ensuring all admission paperwork is completed and clinical appointments are arranged.
- Family communication - sending of information, requesting impact letters, arranging calls on behalf of the clinical team, coordination of our Family Programme (invites, arrangements etc)
- Finance - Coordination of monthly invoices/facturas, petty cash, client expenses
- Staff - organising rotas, tracking hours, recording and covering holidays, team communication, main liaison with auxiliary staff
- Clients - actions approved requests, communicates relevant information to head peer
To be successful in this role you will be experienced of working under pressure in a fast -paced office environment, ideally in the behavioural health field. It would be great if you have personal experience of recovery (either yourself or a family member) and knowledge of the 12 steps.
You need great organisational skills, to pay attention to detail and be able prioritise effectively. You will enjoy working as part of a team but be able to work on own initiative and feel comfortable communicating in an open and honest manner.
Ad https://www.jnee. uk/ ▼ Why this ad? Search For Credit Controller Spanish Jobs In United Kingdom. Latest Vacancies Near You. High Paying Jobs For Freshers And Experienced. Apply Now. Work From Home Jobs. Part Time Jobs.
Málaga, Andalucía, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Intake Coordinator|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!